Ratings for Dr. Patricia Carabajal

I was a new patient, she didn't even realize this. No advise for my high BP, ( just watch it) or my hands and feet turning blue. I haven't had any blood work for over 3 years, and none ordered. One visit was enough.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Carabajal is an excellent physician. She is not rushed. She gives the patient what they want. She did offer a flu shot and a tetanus,diphtheria and pertussis booster. I took the latter. She is not a pushy physician. You can tell that she is very experienced. I will return when I am on Medicare and Tricare next year. Efficiency is being confused with "rushed" in the other reviews.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Huh....saw her on this site while looking for another doctor and yes, I have the same experience. She seemed very rushed and not interested in giving me information, or even asking me questions.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

I have seen her twice, and will not be going back to her. She seemed rushed both times. She avoided answering my questions during both visits.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Dr. Patricia Carabajal's Credentials

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

AHC