Ratings for Dr. Richard G. Olarsch

Very friendly knows his stuff very easy to make an appointment

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Flew into town and daughter (7) was extremely sick. High fever, vomiting, ear infection, etc... was so happy Dr accepted walk-ins. We did paperwork, insurance and everything and waited less than an hour. DR was very personable, he seemed genuine, he offered me few treatment options to suit our needs, offered my daughter a sticker from the desk, made us laugh and called in script immediately. Had machine within 15 minutes and asked us to call him before flight if she wasn't feeling better. Great guy! Ty so much

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Very long wait time, prescriptions not called in repeatedly, and forgets a lot of things, not thorough at all. Don't recommend unless you like your health in the hands of a circus!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Unfortunately, my average wait for my appointment is two hours. I arrive on time and it does not make a difference. When your name is called, you go into your room and wait another half hour!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Dr. Richard G. Olarsch's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1992)