Ratings for Dr. Robert Eidus

my first and last visit with Eidus permanently ended my interest in their practice when the Dr literally looked at his watch while I was discussing my health history and concerns with him. when I pointed this out, he had the nerve to tell me "I have other patients waiting" after only about 5 minutes speaking with him. what a complete ass - no more concerned than someone off the street. he has a small man complex that is only surpassed by his god like medical pretension - this man seems more concerned with his next BMW that the patients health - will avoid at all costs...

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

I love Dr. Eidus and his staff. He was the one who found my daughters thyroid problem and then found type 1 diabetes. He is very nice to our whole family. Even my husband likes him, and he is hard to please! I trust Dr. Eidus to give us the best possible care needed. I was in the hospital having my gallbladder out and he came by just to see how I was. No charge! Great job dr. Eidus! Keep up the good work! Colleen

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

This is quite possibly the worst and most inflexible doctors office we have ever come across. They have a computerized registration process that takes longer and is clunky. We had well visits scheduled for our two youngest kids and called to get a sick visit for mom right after. So appointments at 3:45, 4:15 and 4:30. My wife arrived at 3:48, stood in line for a few minutes and was greeted by a receptionist who told her she was late and was going to have to forfeit one of the kids appointments. This receptionist than pushed past our family to get to tell nurse to only look at one child and talked about my wife to another nurse. My wife began to get upset so the doctor came over. When my wife explained to the doctor that she was only a few minutes late and that she stood behind a man at the desk for a while the receptionist came over to say that she was lying! A receptionist calls a patient a liar about standing behind someone at the desk.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

THE STAFF IS ALWAYS HELPFUL & CARING. DR EIDUS IS ALWAYS WILLING TO ANSWER ANY QUESTION YOU HAVE, HE SHOWS TRUE CONCERN FOR HIS PATIENTS. UNLIKE MY PAST DOCTOR. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR EIDUS

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Seems to be in a rush to diagnois and say "see ya". Almost seems that he really doesn't listen to you. My entire family went to him after my initial visit (then I thought he was advanced using technology.) However they all had bad sessions and I have had a few too.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008

Dr. Robert Eidus's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1974)

GHI