Ratings for Dr. Jay S. Rosen

Was seeing this Dr for years..my workmans comp has not been paying him but that is not my fault and by law he has to see me unless I violate our "contract".. what are the odds that all the sudden one of my drug test comes up positive for cocaine!I have never even seen cocaine! This Dr works for the insurance companys,not you!He will make no effort to find out whats wrong or even refer you out!My average wait,just to get called out of the waiting room was always 2 to 4 hours... Avoid this Dr if you want honesty,respect,puncuation,accountability,or compassion because Dr Jay stuart Rosen holds none of these qualities and this office is just a pill mill and this is all based on my experience and opinion.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

If you're injured on the job, this doctor is not the one to go to. He'll go out of his way not to run tests or refer you to a specialist. It seems like all he is really concerned with is saving the insurance company money.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011

Dr. Jay S. Rosen's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1973)