Ratings for Dr. Guy A. Francis

Guy seems to be a decent doctor but the receptionist is incredibly rude and unfriendly. I won't come back to the office simply because of the rude male receptionist. Also- they won't send you your blood test results, you have to go to the office to pick them up. I've never been to a practitioner that wouldn't send results by mail. Seems cheap and tacky to me, considering I pay for my blood work- I deserve a copy of it sent to me upon request. Also they didn't follow up with me after my bloodwork

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

SO I walked in to this office and fell in love. It is a small office which I love the privacy. He only has two waiting rooms so he is punctual and helpful he is very knowledgeable and if he does not know 100% He will research b4 treatment. I actually had a procedure done that he wanted to know more about and I found out from my other doc that they had lunch I was impressed. I chose him because I hurt myself at work and my mom had a question he called back and answered our question B4 ever seeing me and I knew he was the good heartwarming kind of doctor I like. It's been a match made in heaven every since. I am very picky when it comes to my doctors and I have and will move on after one visit.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Best discribed as an old fashion country doctor the type that might visit to make sure the patient is okay. He spends time,he listens, He examines fully then discusses your treatment so that you fully understand why, and what the side effects might be. His staff is friendly and courteous. What more can you ask of a doctor who treats you more like a relative then just another payment to his office.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2010

He is a good doctor and he always is willing to help you.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

Dr. Guy A. Francis's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1996)