Ratings for Dr. Joseph M. Guarino

Doesn't seem to care. Labwork results back are too slow, 4 days after he received them in office, and no answer yet as to the results. This is not medical care. Gave wrong prescription and resulted in severe overdose issues. Do not go to him. At all.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I miss Mary Carabelli the nurse practitioner. All I can say is I don't enjoy visiting this office now that Mary has retired.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

25% of the time I've waited more than an hour for Dr Guarino. And then when I see him he rushes through (must be in a hurry to catch up on time. Does not listen to what I have to say. When I question him on his recommendations he does not explain himself well. The straw that broke the camel's back was his failure to follow up and he indicated he would.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. Guarino is very accomodating and kind. His office staff was a pleasure to talk to and so very helpful. Would recommend them to all my friends and family!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

My husbad and I are patients of Dr. Guarino and really like him, he is a really nice man, great doctor and takes the time to listen to us. His nurse Mary is a great asset to his practice, she is very knowledgeable and always makes you feel that whatever is ailing you she and Dr. Guarino will take care of it and get to the bottom of the problem and make you feel better. We have been with Dr. Guarino so he became a doctor and are very happy with him and his staff!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2008

Unfortunately, my wife and I moved to Florida and can no longer see this doctor. Him and MAry were the BEST! It is very hard to find an office like guarino's anymore. They take you in almost immediately, they are courtious, personable, and treat you like you are their most important appointment they have. Miss this office alot.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

Dr Guarino and his nurse practioner Mary Carabelli are courteous and extremely involved in their patient care. The office staff is wonderful with CHris as their technicioan and their receptionist. You can be seen when their is urgent care and I encourage you to see this staff.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

Dr. Joseph M. Guarino's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1990)