Ratings for Dr. Mavola Tench

would not even take off a bandage from my leg, stated see the other doctor who put it there i can not help you ( the size was 3x4 ) so i had i retired RN down the street do it instead for free 04/2014 does not get her hands dirty

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr. Tench always took the time to listen and try to find causes for problems. It isn't unusual for a doctor to first rule out the simple things before assuming a problem has a major cause. She always considered everything I told her about my symptoms and, as often as she was able, provided samples of what she was prescribing. I'm sorry the new company who took over sent her so far away and then stopped accepting Medicaid or Charity Care because she was someone I trusted for care.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I was prescribed physical therapy after I complained of a constant pain in my calf. No diagnostic testing. Turns out I had a blood clot which resulted in a pulminary embolism. If I didn't go to the ER, the results could have been fatal.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

Dr. Mavola Tench's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)