Ratings for Dr. Craig B. Quigley

Always wants to do tests, prescribe pills, etc. Refused to refill my sons ADHD meds unless I set an appointment (we usually see the other doc in the practice but he was on vacation) I have to be really sick to set an appointment with him. Last straw, waited over 2 hours for a return call during his on-call weekend when my daughter was vomiting all day.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Dr. Quigley is a rare find as a physician. My mother was very ill with mulitple conditions. Dr. Quigley telephoned our home and my cell phone on occassion during the initial treatment of my mother to check on her. Dr. Quigley addressed my mother's need in order of priority and doctored her to the managible state of her present condition. When necessary, Dr. Quigley referred my mother to specialist for various conditions. All that being said, The Hinmon family count Dr. Quigley as a God-send.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Went to him for a bunch of problems and he immediately wanted to prescribe pills for everything instead of coming up with alternatives. Then had me take a few test (blood, stool, etc) and never called with the results. It's now been over 2 months and when I recently called the staff was rude. I will not be going back.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

very short, dosen't like to give out answers or advice. says my child is not sick and gives him nothing, we always end up back there within 3 /or 4 days with a very sick child..breathing treatments, antibiotics. hes too quick to dismiss. spends very lil time with patients, acts like hes in a hurry every time.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2008

Dr. Craig B. Quigley's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal