Ratings for Dr. Kathleen M. Thomsen

I wasted a huge amount of money ($650 for fist visit) to see this doctor in hopes that she can help me. Usually even if someone is not that helpful, I feel like there was at least some takeaway. In this case, there was not. I see my only purpose in the visit as the opportunity to warn other people not to go. She is preying on people desperate with chronic health problems. She will only recommend hundreds/thousands of dollars in lab work and supplements, and she gets a commission on all of the tests. I now see how these natural/integrative doctors are also susceptible to marketing of the supplement/testing companies. Just like the regular doctors have pharmaceutical reps coming to visit them all the time, these natural doctors have testing companies and supplement companies targeting them. In fact, when I was in her office, I saw at least two of them. I had high hopes, particularly because she was recommended by another doctor. Just please don't be tricked into getting all those tests.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr. Thomsen is an amazing all women's health Doctor. I have been seeing her for around six (6) years now. She is caring, very knowledgeable, holistic in her approach, and if you listen to her you will get better. She tries to find the route of your problem and cure it. The other reviewer must not understand this type of integrative medicine approach. The insurance companies do not cover the tests necessary to find out what is wrong with you. So, OF COURSE, she has to charge you for her time - duh? NO, she does not try to get you to come in all the time. If you are taking supplements, vitamins, bio-identical hormones, you have to be tested a few times a year you can't just go on without tests to see how you are progressing. I cannot recommend her highly enough. She is a wealth of knowledge

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Good doctor BUT, she does not accept insurance and charges for every minute of her time. You can go broke as her patient. However, if you can afford her, she is very thorough and caring, and practices natural medicine where possible. Honestly, I like her very much but she will do whatever possible to get you in her office to make more money.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

Dr. Kathleen M. Thomsen's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Pennington, NJ