Ratings for Dr. Jared Newman

Amazing doctor. Diligent. Amazing hours. Always available to answer any questions.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

One of the nicest and most compassionate doctor's I have been to. He spent so much time with me , I honestly felt bad because I heard another patient yell at him for waiting.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I was suffering for months with severe pain and headaches. Dr. Newman not only took time to explain the causes of my pain but set me on the right path to get my life back. I will admit his office is busy, but his staff are extremely helpful and Dr. Newman made close follow ups with me to ensure I was getting better.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Newman is not only compassionate but always willing to listen. He has always given me options on what to do with my health. He has always made the proper diagnosis. He not only takes time with me but he somehow finds the time to handle walk ins throughout the day. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

One of the worst experiences I have ever had. This doctor doesn't care. He gives you 5 minutes and then he heads for the door. Rather than treat me while I was in his office, he referred me to 3 different specialists when I was clearly sick! He could have diagnosed me easily enough - IF he had just listened to me when I described my symptoms... but he didn't. When I called him frustrated, he told me to go the ER where I was correctly diagnosed in 2 minutes by the attending physician! Do you think he bothered following up with me afterwards? Of course he didn't. The worst! Never again!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Newman does not take the time to follow up with his patients and really care about their well being. His office staff are rude and inconsiderate to the needs of those who are caring for the loved one that is ill. Dr. Newman does NOT follow up nor does he care about the individual in need he just cares about his paper work getting completed and collecting his check. Anyone can be a nice guy. The trick is to be a caring and intelligent individual that practices the services that medical school prepares one to do. Nobody could be taught COMMON sense and compassion. Dr. Newman lacks BOTH. If you are in need of a medical profession due to an serious illness, Dr. Newman is not your person.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

I have small fiber polyneuropathy but according to dr newman, i was just paranoid and i needed prosac. I have autonomic nervous system dysfunction and all of my signs were classic for neuropathy. If he had listened to my symptoms and done his job, i would have gottem treatment earlier and had a better prognosis. If you have the common cold, i would recomend dr newman but for any kind of chronic condition, see someone else.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Caring and thoughtful. Answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Honest and caring. Explains all options. Office hours are excellent.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Honest and thoughtful physician. He takes his time explaining all your options. I highly recommend Dr. Newman

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Jared Newman's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jamesburg, NJ