Ratings for Dr. Sanford Mallin

Extremely intelligent and compassionate physician. The best primary care physician in New York City in my judgement.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Mallin is the best doctor I have ever seen. He is extremely knowledgable and compassionate. His office staff is very helpful. I did have to wait about 15 minutes past the scheduled time of my appointment, but Dr. Mallin is well worth the wait!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Very Unprofessional staff medical receptionist is very rude, lazy! Not helpful at all . Dr. Mallin rushes his patients out the door, worries about the co-payment more than his patients I wouldn't recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Best doctor I've ever had. Actually listens to his patients and works with them to find a way to get better. As someone else said he is one of the few doctors that doesn't rush you out of his office. Has a caring demeanor with plenty of wisdom that comes from his many years experience practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

Dr. Mallin is a very thorough doctor who will answer any questions you may have and see thru everything with you. He is the first doctor I've had that hasn't seen me for 2 minutes and rushed me out the door. Is he punctual? Not really. Sometimes you can get in there and he'll have nobody, and he'll see you immediately. Other times you may have to wait up to 30 minutes; but in my opinion isn't that expected anyway when you see a doctor? Overall he is an excellent doctor and I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Dr. Mallin is extremely knowledgeable, caring, and accessible. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2011

I waited in his office for an hour and a half before I was seen. Wasn't very friendly... or professional. At the end of the visit, instead of having his staff get an approval for my medication from my insurance company. He made me do it in his office. Entirely unprofessional, would not go back to see him.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Dr. Sanford Mallin's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1974)