Ratings for Dr. Gary S. Herring

Dr. Herring has been my doctor for over 8 years. He’s always kind, extremely helpful & has wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2019

Dr. Herring (and his medical practice – Bergen Medical Sports & Spine) is amazing! He is compassionate, attentive, knowledgeable and makes the care of his patients his highest concern. I was suffering with severe plantar fasciitis pain and everyday activities like standing and walking were beyond painful. Things that I once liked to do like exercising, walking and hiking were out of the question for me. Dr. Herring quickly identified the problem and implemented a course of treatment that allowed me to regain my strength and permitted me to once again enjoy participating in physical activities without pain. Thank You Dr. Herring and everyone at Bergen Medical Sports and Spine!!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2019

Dr. Gary Herring and his staff are the absolute best! They have helped me so much I cant thank them enough. Look no further for high quality care for your aches and pains. You won't get treated better anywhere else. Phenomenal staff with phenomenal results.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

If you are looking for an A+ facility look no further than Dr Gary Herring @ Bergen Medical Sports & Spine in Paramus! I have Been very blessed with finding great Dr's and Thank God for Dr Herring and his staff because they have been PHENOMINAL in taking good care of my issues!! I have been coming here for over 2 years and they are always "on point" in knowing what is wrong & how to take care of it!! In the beginning after seeing them like everyone one had doubts but I did my research on YouTube regarding their assessment and Dr Herring was always right in his knowledge/assessment! Dr Herrings's Physical Therapist Clarvin Ombajin is exceptional! I cannot comment on other facilities but I would bet there is no one better than Clarvin! There is also a Massage Therapist “Maureen Batista” that her caring and expertise will not be matched! Last but by no means not important The Girls that greet you Daniella & Kelly could not be sweeter; they are very professional and treat you like family, One more important factor that I learned is that “most insurances cover pysical therapy” so people should partake especially the elder. In closing another great thing about Bergen Medical Sports & Spine is that there are many specialists in the same office. I don’t think I could ever leave Dr Herring unless I run out of insurance visits. THANK YOU DR HERRING AND YOUR WONDERFUL STAFF!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I had my first visit with the office and i had a great experience. The doctor was great, the staff was so helpful. Best part was the massage after seeing the massage therapist!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

The whole staff is extremely friendly and professional. Every visit was very welcoming. I love the fact that they have everything in ONE office. I've been having back pain, was able to undergo PT and follow up with massage therapy. I've also scheduled to get acupuncture next week, cant wait to come back!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Incredibly friendly and professional staff. Dr. Herring really takes the time to get to know you and your condition to determine the best possible treatment for you. Also, the fact that they have other doctors (chiropractic, podiatry, massage, acupuncture, ect.) is extremely convenient for me. I highly recommend Bergen Medical!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Dr. Herring was very friendly, professional, and caring. I have not experienced any other doctors office like this one, especially with the friendly staff and "no wait" policy. I actually look forward to going to my appointments, a rarity in this day and age. If you want a pleasant doctor experience, I highly recommend going to see Dr. Herring!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

What a great bunch of people! The girls at the reception desk were so nice. Unlike most doctors office where the front desk staff are so grumpy. The doctors and therapists were also very kind and helpful with my neck issue. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Excellent experience with Dr. Herring and staff. Recommend highly.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

Dr. Gary S. Herring's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1989)

UnitedHealthcare