Ratings for Dr. Kevin M. Fleming

I truly miss Dr. Fleming. He is an amazing doctor and the reason I have two beautiful daughters today. When all the gyn's said I should get a hysterectomy at 25, he said no and put me into menopause allowing my system to reboot, so to speak. If it weren't for him, I would not be blessed today. I went to him for 20 years and always received the best treatment. He is so knowledgeable in so many areas. I still can't find a doctor today with whom I feel confident. He has also treated most of my family who think he is phenominal as well...

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Promised to call pharmacy - never did. Secretary - Nancy thinks she's in charge and you have to get past her which is impossible. She's doesn't seem like "she is all there". Left no better than when went in with no hope of feeling better because he never called in Rx - even after several phone requests from me and the pharmacist. After going to him for MANY years - I will never go back again after such horrible treatment. Also, secretary sits in waiting room making personal phone calls regarding patients and EVERYONE gets to hear their personal business such as medications and illnesses.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

Dr. Kevin M. Fleming's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1979)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal