You may also like

Rate Dr. Dorothy Todd

Dr. Dorothy Todd's Ratings

I went to visit Dr. Todd to receive a second opinion when I was having emergency issues with my teeth - constant chipping and flaking up to several times a day. This issue caused me intense anxiety and I felt extremely overwhelmed, but as soon as I spoke to Dr. Todd she reassured me that together we could get the problem under control. We discussed the issues that I had been having and she developed a strategy that involved multiple approaches to deal with the problem. Dr. Todd was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and patient as she answered my multitude of questions and addressed my concerns thoroughly. We immediately started the treatments and Dr. Todd scheduled several follow up appointments and check-ins to ensure that everything was going as planned. At each follow up she provided me with additional information and ideas for how to combat the problem and explained everything carefully using visual aids to help me understand, which I found very useful. Dr. Todd always listened and made me feel at ease - I never felt rushed and left feeling more confident then when I arrived. With her help and treatment plan, my issue is slowly going away and I know she will be there to help if the problems return. I would highly recommend Dr. Todd to any of my family and friends as I found her services to be very well informed and her bedside manner impeccable. She was able to not only address the problem, but also my fears and anxieties about the problem. I found her care to be invaluable and will happily be returning.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2910866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2910863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2015

I have gone to Dr Todd for 25 plus years, she is extremely knowledgeable and a compassionate person. I have and will continue to recommend her to all of my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2906369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

I have been going to this dentist for over 15 years and find Dorothy herself very good and she has an excellent staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1370319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Dorothy Todd for many years and am very happy overall. The service is great, the staff are friendly and they are very accomodating for emergencies. I am also pleased that Dr.Todd adjusts pricing according ability to pay, which is the way it should be. After I became unemployed and lost my benefit coverage, Dr. Todd gave me a very reasonable price on an expensive mouth guard that I needed to get, and the price of cleaning was reduced. To me, a dentist that shows compassion when charging her clients gets my highest respect.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1370318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

Dr, Todd is a great dentist i love her. I have bad gag issues, and she does what is needed to help me with that. The staff is good, Did have some issues with them, they called for my cleaning, at the time i wasn't working and told them I couldn't come in. they told me "you have to come in" I again told them I didn't have a job and they said the same thing to me. It was really rude, and uncalled for.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1370317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2011

Wouldn't go to any other Dentist she is great. The staff are great too especially Lou Anne

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1370320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2010

My former Dentist within Todd's office, would tell me I needed 4 fillings done. I recently changed Dentists and found out I have no Cavities that need to be filled. I was always suspicious about the amount of work needing to be done on my teeth. Now I am certain that my Sunlife benefits were being gouged.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1370316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2010

I have been going to Dorothy for many years now. Always had a good experience up until 2010. In the last six months I've shown up twice at her office at the appointed time only to find out her office staff screwed up and my appointment time had actually past. The final straw came when she installed a (very expensive) crown in January only to find out that a Root Canal should have been performed first. Now they (not her but my new dentist) will have to drill through that expensive crown to do the Root Canal that should have happened first. The other thing that put me off was that she will hand you off to one of the other doctors in her office without much discussion (if any). You think your doctor is Dorothy only to find out "someone new" is looking in your mouth.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1370315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

It is a very friendly and personable office. The front desk staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. They are also good with trying to book emergency appointments as soon as possible even though the dentists are busy. The hygenists and dentists truly care about their patients and will do anything to benefit their well being. Dr. Todd always brought me in on time and kept my mind off the procedure by talking to me about anything. It was very helpful since i am very nervous about coming into the dentist. Overall great practice and would recommend it to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1370314].votes_count ]]