Ratings for Dr. Dorothy Todd

I have had no problems with Dr Todd or her staff. My family has been going to their practice for close to 30 years and have nothing but respect with their work ethic's.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Dr. Todd is a good dentist for women. She does occasionally lose her temper with her staff. I just pretend not to know but it's embarrassing for everybody.

Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr Todd is great. Very easy to talk to about the anxiety I was having due to a root canal. The staff at the front desk are rude.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

If you come here you will likely be seen by a different dentist every time. I,personally,didn't like that. Never will.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

I went to visit Dr. Todd to receive a second opinion when I was having emergency issues with my teeth - constant chipping and flaking up to several times a day. This issue caused me intense anxiety and I felt extremely overwhelmed, but as soon as I spoke to Dr. Todd she reassured me that together we could get the problem under control. We discussed the issues that I had been having and she developed a strategy that involved multiple approaches to deal with the problem. Dr. Todd was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and patient as she answered my multitude of questions and addressed my concerns thoroughly. We immediately started the treatments and Dr. Todd scheduled several follow up appointments and check-ins to ensure that everything was going as planned. At each follow up she provided me with additional information and ideas for how to combat the problem and explained everything carefully using visual aids to help me understand, which I found very useful. Dr. Todd always listened and made me feel at ease - I never felt rushed and left feeling more confident then when I arrived. With her help and treatment plan, my issue is slowly going away and I know she will be there to help if the problems return. I would highly recommend Dr. Todd to any of my family and friends as I found her services to be very well informed and her bedside manner impeccable. She was able to not only address the problem, but also my fears and anxieties about the problem. I found her care to be invaluable and will happily be returning.

Submitted September 1, 2015

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

I have gone to Dr Todd for 25 plus years, she is extremely knowledgeable and a compassionate person. I have and will continue to recommend her to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

I have been going to this dentist for over 15 years and find Dorothy herself very good and she has an excellent staff.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Dorothy Todd for many years and am very happy overall. The service is great, the staff are friendly and they are very accomodating for emergencies. I am also pleased that Dr.Todd adjusts pricing according ability to pay, which is the way it should be. After I became unemployed and lost my benefit coverage, Dr. Todd gave me a very reasonable price on an expensive mouth guard that I needed to get, and the price of cleaning was reduced. To me, a dentist that shows compassion when charging her clients gets my highest respect.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

Dr, Todd is a great dentist i love her. I have bad gag issues, and she does what is needed to help me with that. The staff is good, Did have some issues with them, they called for my cleaning, at the time i wasn't working and told them I couldn't come in. they told me "you have to come in" I again told them I didn't have a job and they said the same thing to me. It was really rude, and uncalled for.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011