Ratings for Dr. Jeff Millar

Kids were playing with the disgusting office toys when we first went int. When I got called into the room I decided to wash the kids hands in the office sink. The doctor came in and ripped a strip off me for using the tap and told my son to get away from it. Then he started huffing and cleaning off the two drops of water that hit the sink in my shocked panic t get the kids away. Then to ask what's the matter with me he says "what's wrong with you!?" And then when I told him I had a bladder infection. He goes. "Well that's going to have to wait. The washrooms busy. I'll tell reception to come get you when it's ready" and walks or of the room This was the worst expireince I have had with a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Excellent doctor, I have never had an issue with Dr. Millar, always gets to the bottom of whats ailing us, the only doctor I trust. Refers us to the right specialist, within a reasonable time frame.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

He's very blunt which happens to work well with me. if you're looking for personable and slow then this may not be the doctor for you. Millar's quick and I've never had a problem with his offices ability to refer me or get me in touch with the right people. very appreciated!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Very thorough, not not a pill pushing doctor which I love. Has taken everything seriously and referrals to specialists have been prompt. I like him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

he just wants to rush you out the door and push pills. Dont think he takes medical practice serious anymore. Go retire and let someone who actually wants to help paitents take over.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Seems to nail it every time in my opinion he is a very intelligent man and does his job well

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

I have him to be excellent. He has made referrals to specialists when needed for both me and my children. He has been out doctor since he opened his practice in Enderby. He is polite, helpful and openly acknowledges he's a GP and if he needs to refer you to a specialist he does so promptly and without any hesitation. I recently had chest pains and he directed me to go to the hospital emergency to be thoroughly checked out any time I had chest pains including this time as they have the equipment and specialist there to address any heart issues more effectively than at a Dr office. We also have a child who went through a long process to get diagnosis of a illness and he was supportive and helped us get through the processes to get our son the help he needed. I wouldn't change GP if offered the chance. He has supported us when needed and taken care of our family's health needs very well.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Our family have found Dr. Millar to be very competent and kind. His diagnoses have been excellent, and he does not hesitate to initiate specialists' appointments. We so appreciate not having to wait days or weeks for appointments with him. His office staff are wonderful to deal with, always cheerful and helpful. We appreciate you very much, Dr. Millar.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

He is really hit and miss. Had some good experiences with him and also some bad ones. He just seems to get really irritated easily

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

We moved to the Armstrong area and were having a tough time finding a doctor that takes new patients. Dr Millar took us and we have been very pleased with everything he has diagnosed with us. He has given as much time to talk about our medical situations as we need. He has referred us to the best specialists in the area for our problems. His receptionist is really good, she remembers our names and very friendly.... Jannet. Thanks and hope you stay for years to come.👍

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014