Ratings for Dr. Laura Nicoll

I have never had any of the problems described by others. Dr. Nicoll takes her time, and spends a good amount of time with me at each visit. She always makes eye contact and answers any questions I may have. She is very sweet and very caring.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I really like Dr. Nicoll. A friend of mine recommended I go to her and I was so happy that I switched. First, she told me about a vaccine that would be beneficial for me that none of my previous doctors ever mentioned. Recently she helped me with pain I have been experiencing in my kidney. She was able to see me between appointments

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

I have been using Dr. Nicoll for years. She always keeps me waiting and when I finally get in to see her I feel rushed. She stands talking to me with her hand on the door. I have got to get a new doctor - I only see her once a year, but that is once too many.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Very helpful and kind! Her nurse is always willing to "squeeze me in" when I'm sick. I also love that she responds personally to me by email.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

I'm writing this because I was shocked at the other reviews.... If she laughed out loud, I'm sure it wasn't anything personal against you and if she told you to get your weight under control, I'm sure there was a reason! I believe/feel she is a great doctor, very knowledgeable, and approachable. She has been my doctor for many years and has counseled me on numerous accounts. I would definitely and highly recommend Dr. Nicoll.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

I have been taking my 4 kids to Dr. Nicoll now for 3 years. She is always kind and accomodating to them. The staff was particularly helpful in getting my son who has autism in and out of the waiting room quickly. My doctor is always there for me and she seems very knowledgeable. I do sometimes have a hard time getting an appointment but once she explained that I could call her nurse I have had no problem! She listens patiently to me every time.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

I found Dr. Nicoll to be very caring and compassionate---she went out of her way to help me!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

flag | Submitted December 5, 2010

I was shocked that Dr. Nicoll laughed when I described some symptoms I've been having with anxiety/despression. Although it wasn't malicious, and perhaps it was due to the fact that she could personally relate to what i was saying, it was absolutely inappropriate and I did worry that perhaps I wasn't being taken seriously. Also, she made very little eye contact during my visit, which was unnerving. At a visit years ago, she had no idea of the severe withdrawal associated with Paxil that I was experiencing. I wouldn't recommend this physician. A friend who has also seen her remarked that she can be insensitive with her comments about weight, though I never had this issue with her...

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

Dr. Laura Nicoll's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 2000)

• BCBS Massachusetts