Ratings for Dr. Sanjiv C. Patel

My whole family goes to Dr. Patel and we love him. He goes always goes above and beyond, you don't just get a check up and a script, he re-assesses meds frequently to make sure they are working and is open to tweaking them so you feel comfortable. He really does care! If I have questions he takes the time to discuss them completely. I never feel rushed, he listens and takes his time to make sure you are doing well. I recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

My husband and I have been with Dr. Patel for some time now. He is a truly dedicated doctor who cares about his patients. My brother was visiting from FL when Dr. Patel called me at 7 PM to discuss the results of my recent blood work. My brother was amazed that a doctor would actually call to personally speak to his patient about the results, especially since the blood work came back fine. Dr. Patel is a caring, knowledgeable GP.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

My husband and I have been patients for several years. We have always been impressed by the quality of the interactions with Dr. Patel and his office staff. My husband was seriously ill two years ago and Dr. Patel's warmth and support meant a lot to us.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

Dr. Sanjiv C. Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1991)