Ratings for Dr. Maria A. Oneida

My woderful aunt and doctor. Garentee i wouldnt have lost my daughter if i was in utah at the time. I love u aunt maria.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Worst pregnancy and birthing experience I've ever had ! She treated me so badly and never gave me the patient time I needed at my appts, would come in 20 min late to every appt frazzled to death and answering her phone to personal calls as I lay there half naked while getting examined , never gave me the time of day to answer my questions or concerns, I had to remind her of previous appts and what she did beca use she literally couldn't remember and called me by a different pts name twice , sent my vaginal culture as a throat culture resulting in me having to go through two painful exams 38 weeks prego for there measly mistake,and the day of my induction she came in pissed and rude that I wasn't moving along as fast as she thought and she took it out on me making my day not the experience I had hoped for wich was wrong and last she shared my health Info out loud in a room with people without my consent and embarrassed me do bad and also wouldn't give me anything for pain after she let my vaginal tear stating she didn't believe I needed it when I did but I had to suffer for five days post birth because of her and her stupidity !!! Worst experience ever ( do not go to her ) she needs to retire why she isn't getting sued for the shitty Care she gives !!!!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Horrible experience with her. The entire pregnancy and birth. She also always rushed my appointments and brushed off my concerns

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I just have to agree with all the great comments about Maria. She did my vasectomy years ago and made the uncomfortable experience as easy as possible. She even; with the help of her nurse, made a few male jokes during the procedure. She's a great doctor!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

I've seeing Dr. Oneida for 12 years, the funny part was that before I moved here I had 2 friends (w/ no relation with each other at all) that highly recommended her. She is fantastic!The only thing I think she needs to get better is with her schedule, the day I had my miscarriage I was at the floor below her at the Hospital and she couldn't come and see me as she had 20 clients schedules... My husband and I were very disappointed with that, but she made us for that calling us several times and talking with teh DR to be sure I was Ok at all time :)) Yes, she is wonderful even with her busy schedule!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

Though I have not seen Dr Oneida in a few years. I still consider her the best physician I have ever seen. She ended up assisting in the delivery of my first 3 children due to C-sections required, but she still cared for me through ALL the pregnancies, and the childhood woes... She was AMAZING with every challenge and issue.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

I was suprised that Dr. Oneida is as good as she is. As a new Utah resident--from California, I had some anxiety about moving from a progressive state to what I thought was a "behind the times" state. I was glad to have a female doctor but even happier that she was direct, treated me like an intelligent person and had great referrals and ideas. Her office is large and they do try to fit you in with Physician's Assistants for things like the common cold--but when you need to see her, they accomodate. I want my husband to switch to this office. Neither of us are going to have children and I know her speciality is OB/Gyn but she is a great doctor for other issues. I would run to her office if she accepts new patients. The health insurance we use was not on the drop down list but it is Select Health.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2009

MY FAMILY AND I HAVE BEEN SEEING HER FOR 20 YEARS. SHE DELIVERED MY YOUNGEST CHILD AND 8 GRANDCHILDREN. SHE IS NO NONSENSE AND TO THE POINT. MY HUSBAND ALSO ENJOYS VISITING HER. SHE DOES MOST EVEYTHING OUR FAMILY NEEDS AND RECOMMENDS OTHERS FOR THE REST. AFTER 20 YEARS WE CONSIDER HER A FRIEND.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

Dr. Oneida is a fantastic physician. I have found her to be one of the best Doctors who has ever treated me, not to mention her staff, who is just as caring and professional as she is.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

I loved her!!! I wish I could use her this pregnancy but I cant.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Dr. Maria A. Oneida's Credentials

• Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 84132 (Grad. 1981)

• BCBS Kansas City