Ratings for Dr. Curtis W. Byrnes

Myself and my family have been going to Dr Byrnes for years. I was so shocked by the other ratings that I felt compelled to add my own. His staff is direct and to the point (never rude) which I love because I am a very busy person. I could care less if she is warm and bubbly. They usually make the effort to get me in immediately when I am sick and Dr Byrnes listens when I explain my symptoms. He is very quick but I have never felt like he rushed me out of his office which is something that is really important to me. I drive 45 min. to see him because I refuse to change doctors.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

condescending, does not listen well, does not follow through, have to advocate for myself, despite multiple disabilities, refused to coordinate with my other doctors

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr. Byrnes disappointed me greatly as a doctor, although in fairness to him, I have heard that he has been very accurate and caring with some other patients. In my case, he made an inaccurate diagnosis in one case, and dismissed some serious symptoms I was having another time, only to have another doctor verify that what I was experiencing was indeed worthy of concern. He also refuse to order tests that were relevant to symptoms I was experiencing. His receptionist was time and again rude to me, and she alone was probably the greatest reason I chose to leave the practice.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Dr. Byrnes is more than your usual GP. His office is always punctual. He spends the time to make sure you understand what he is saying. He is extremely knowledgeable, caring, thorough and informed on latest research. He is the BEST GP I have ever been to or heard of!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

Dr. Curtis W. Byrnes's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1996)