Ratings for Dr. Timothy Yep

Dr Yep is an excellent physician. He has been taking care of my medical needs for more than seven years and has demonstrated a keen knowledge of medical treatments in a wide variety of areas. He has been extremely helpful in diagnosing and prescribing treatments. I recommend him most highly with no reservations.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I saw him a few times and I am never coming back. He never says how are you or how are you feeling and all he says is hello with a cranky face. I don’t know if it is just me or he does it to all his patients but he always makes this long sigh whenever I say I have a problem like ok she has another problem and he almost behaved like he only wants to see people who don’t have a problem or people who need a simple prescription. He never calls me by my name and I am the one who always has to please him so that he is not going to give me wrong medicine. I am done with him and I found myself a new doctor at a walk-in clinic who actually wants to help me and smiles when he sees me.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I was a patient of Dr Yep's for a couple years and he helped with numbers health issues. I never felt rushed.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I saw Dr. Yep today for a concern, and found him to be pleasant, courteous and helpful. He was considerate of my needs, and gave me good advice. I was very pleased. Thank you, Dr. Yep!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Don't waste your time. I waited for 20 mins to see him for 2 mins. He never calls you by your name and makes eye contact which means he doesn't care. I have a doctor I usually see at a different clinic but I had to come in to see anyone for urgent issues. He doesn't seem to believe what I was saying and said you are ok, I don't see anything wrong without even examining me. I walked out thinking how this guy went to medical school and I waited four days in excruciating pain to see my doctor and he put me on the medicine and my pain disappeared in the next two days. He said i could have ended up in emergency room if I were a couple of days late. Dr yep needs to stop listening to only himself but others and when someone comes into a clinic out of their busy schedule, he should know that there is a problem and if he is not convinced that ask someone who knows better, his colleagues of specialists instead of saying you are fine. I am never coming back to this clinic ever in my life because I don't want to risk my life

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

I have only seen this doctor once and it will the last time I ever do....I have never met such a rude, condescending doctor in my life...he acted like he didn't believe a word of anything I was telling him. I felt belittled and totally misunderstood... he by far has the absolute worst bedside manner I have ever seen..I left the office in tears.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I've seen Dr. Yep only once and was very pleased with his empathetic treatment. I'd become depressed after a series of experiences that might seem trivial to some but I knew he was taking in what I said. As for people talking about inappropriate laughter, well I don't know. Maybe I've just known a lot of people of Asian ancestry, having lived in BC, but I interpreted his laughter as an indication that he was making a suggestion but didn't want to come across as pushy, and I found nothing wrong with that. We all have our idiosyncrasies, no? I'll be going back to see him for follow-up.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

"There wasn't a test for this when I was in school" explains it all. Do not go to see this doctor. He does not keep up on medical advancements made in the last 30 years.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

This doctor does not like to examine patients. I think he has OCD. He is only interested in cutting short the visit and see the next patient. I read some reviews about him on this site after my visit to him and my concern was echoed by other patients too. He only saw me less than a minute and rushed out the door and I felt like I did something disgusting to leave the room in such a rush.......too sad somebody like him practices medicine

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

We came to Dr Yep for a second opinion about my husbands mole, two weeks later my husbands cancer!!! has been removed. Thanks to Dr Yep and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015