Ratings for Dr. Timothy Yep

I was a patient of Dr Yep's for a couple years and he helped with numbers health issues. I never felt rushed.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I saw Dr. Yep today for a concern, and found him to be pleasant, courteous and helpful. He was considerate of my needs, and gave me good advice. I was very pleased. Thank you, Dr. Yep!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Don't waste your time. I waited for 20 mins to see him for 2 mins. He never calls you by your name and makes eye contact which means he doesn't care. I have a doctor I usually see at a different clinic but I had to come in to see anyone for urgent issues. He doesn't seem to believe what I was saying and said you are ok, I don't see anything wrong without even examining me. I walked out thinking how this guy went to medical school and I waited four days in excruciating pain to see my doctor and he put me on the medicine and my pain disappeared in the next two days. He said i could have ended up in emergency room if I were a couple of days late. Dr yep needs to stop listening to only himself but others and when someone comes into a clinic out of their busy schedule, he should know that there is a problem and if he is not convinced that ask someone who knows better, his colleagues of specialists instead of saying you are fine. I am never coming back to this clinic ever in my life because I don't want to risk my life

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

I have only seen this doctor once and it will the last time I ever do....I have never met such a rude, condescending doctor in my life...he acted like he didn't believe a word of anything I was telling him. I felt belittled and totally misunderstood... he by far has the absolute worst bedside manner I have ever seen..I left the office in tears.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I've seen Dr. Yep only once and was very pleased with his empathetic treatment. I'd become depressed after a series of experiences that might seem trivial to some but I knew he was taking in what I said. As for people talking about inappropriate laughter, well I don't know. Maybe I've just known a lot of people of Asian ancestry, having lived in BC, but I interpreted his laughter as an indication that he was making a suggestion but didn't want to come across as pushy, and I found nothing wrong with that. We all have our idiosyncrasies, no? I'll be going back to see him for follow-up.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

"There wasn't a test for this when I was in school" explains it all. Do not go to see this doctor. He does not keep up on medical advancements made in the last 30 years.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

This doctor does not like to examine patients. I think he has OCD. He is only interested in cutting short the visit and see the next patient. I read some reviews about him on this site after my visit to him and my concern was echoed by other patients too. He only saw me less than a minute and rushed out the door and I felt like I did something disgusting to leave the room in such a rush.......too sad somebody like him practices medicine

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

We came to Dr Yep for a second opinion about my husbands mole, two weeks later my husbands cancer!!! has been removed. Thanks to Dr Yep and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I showed up and asked for an appointment they wanted me to go with Dr Patel again and I asked for someone else as I previously seen her and she was totally wrong too. But that's a different story. I had a big growth on the side of my neck and under my tongue, i can't eat, or swallow and my tongue was turning black. I was put into Dr Yep's office. When he came in he just looked at me in confusion than he opens a book and is searching through for antibiotics. He's standing there talking to himself about "no no I don't like that one, oh this might be good".. .AM I SUPPOSED TO FEEL SAFE AFTER HEARING THAT? So he issues me two antibiotics and couldn't explain what was wrong with my neck... I asked him "could this be a blockage in my gland?" he said "could be!" and he hurried out the room and left. Not even asking for a follow up. I left and immediately called my mother and told her about my situation and what just happened. Thankfully she didn't feel secure with this either and said go to the hospital. So I did! And guess what, Doctors said I am very lucky I came in I have a severe infection in my salivatory gland, the roof of my tongue is lifting off my mouth. The ENT specialist came in and was extremely happy I came to the ER. I am now hooked up with IV to a pump pumping in antibiotics continuously and pain medication. I'm scheduled back to the hospital in one day for possible surgery. I showed the ER and ENT doctors as well as the Doctor that came to see me today (in the hospital) the Antibiotics that Dr. YEP And they basically just shook their head. If you want to be properly diagnosed and feel confident in your doctor, do not go to Dr.Yep!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

He is the best doctor so far I have seen.He always give advice and help.I appreciate his services.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014