Ratings for Dr. Reg. D. Lippitt

I switched to Dr. Lippett about 15 years ago and he and his staff are excellent. He takes a practical approach to treatment meaning he doesn't over-due things or perform procedures which are un-necessary. Linda has been my hygienist and she is very detailed and cautious. My only fear of Dr. Lippitt is that he's going to retire!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Reg Lippit and his staff are fantastic to deal with. They have a very caring demeanor yet are very practical and efficient. I really like the staff at the practice and would recommend to anyone in need of professional, human treatment.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Our family has been going to see Reg for over 30 years & I'm dreading the day he retires! Everyone in the office is wonderful & so caring. Linda is so much fun & the best hygenist. Chris is so organized & goes out of her way to find an appointment that works for you & will fit you in when there is an emergency. No one in our family has ever had any problems with any of the work that we've had done by Reg - he's very thorough & personable!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Dr. Lippit was suggested to me by a friend who used to work in a dentist's office. I was looking for a dentist because I was so unhappy with the one I had had for most of my life. Dr. Lippit proved to be very knowlegeable and professional. He has a no nonsense approach, but is sure to listen. He has attended to all of my issues and concerns, and has never recommended anything that I didn't feel I needed. His reception staff is wonderful, and hygenists knowlegeable too. I have recommended him to others and will continue to do so. Thank you Dr. Lippit.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

I have been going to Reg since I was a boy... now I'm in my 40's. Only ever had one issue and he was very concerned and did everything he could to help... some of the technicians could use a bit of practice in gentleness. All around a really good place to go.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

Both my wife and I came here from another place. First thing he says is that all my fillings need to be changed. I had a second opinion who said they couldn't find a good or any reason to change them. He said the same thing to my wife and she only had hers put in a year ago. I'll let you be the judge of what motivates this kind of practice.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

I've been seeing both Dr's Lippit since I first poked teeth. I was happy until the last couple years where I felt like a paycheque and not a patient to Dr. Lippitt. Came in, worked and left - I had to ask Laurel questions becuase Dr. Lippitt couldn't stick around, and didn't ask how I was. I have since changed dentists and am much happier.I miss Linda veru much, and Chris and Sally are both super-awesome. I'm a bit of a dental coward, and feel that Dr Lippiit has slowly cared less over the years (14).

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

Sally at the front desk is the friendliest woman ever! She isn't bad to look at either ;)

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

Have gone to Dr. Lippitt for 30 years. He is tops

flag | Submitted May 30, 2008

My family has been going to Dr. Lippitt since I moved here 14 yrs ago. I drive in from Airdrie just to see him. He is the best!!. Chris is the best office manager ever!!!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2008

Dr. Reg. D. Lippitt's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Amerigroup