Ratings for Dr. Mark H. Selesnick

This Dr doesn't seem to care about his patients, Rushes you out, doesn't address more than one problem, didn't even renew my prescriptions, just left and the tech told me to leave, you are all done.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Whenever I meet with him he acts like he has no idea who I am, has never read my chart and doesn't know the purpose of my visit. He rushes through the appointment, doesn't address my concerns and makes flippant suggests indicating that he hasn't given any thought to what he is saying.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Just put in a call to him for my partner. He was rude and sent us to the emergency room for the second time! I asked if he would see us tomorrow, he said No....Go to the emergency room. He will not order tests ahead of time or make recommendations to the emergency room. I reminded him that he is the PCP and we would like to be evaluated by him instead of sitting in the ER for 10 hours. He refused! AH!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Always running behind, always rushes you in and out.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

A good Doctor but a bit grumpy and doesn't always take the time to listen to his patients issues or needs. My mom has has a few falls and although older patients don't always think on there feet to ask questions or tell what's bothering them, he needs to take the extra time with them. Older patients get very nervous about going to the doctors and if I wasn't wirh my mother at each visit, he wouldn't have a clue what pain she was in or how drowsy her meds make her feel and why she had swelling in her legs. Slow down get back to the basics.....listening to your patience and their needs. Not tagging them like cattle and pushing them through the doors. He's an excellent doctor. Probably in high demand, but he shouldn't let that ruin your his ability to take his time and listen. It could cost a patient a life.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Excellent doctor, compassionate, knowledgeable,helpful.Never have to wait long.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

As my mothers primary care physician he refused to return phone calls to the hospital physicians recently caring for mom who was admitted with a severe infection. When I contacted his office and asked to speak with Him as my mom's acting medical proxy, I received a call the following day from his office staff advising them to to tell me "he was too busy to talk to me" and that I should tell the woman what I wanted. Small consellation that the woman on the end of the line was embarrassed and apologetic for his behavior. The worst behavior by a physician I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

Dr. Mark H. Selesnick's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1977)

First Health Network