Ratings for Dr. James A. Stone

Really want an answer to treatment of patient. How did you fail to notice that this patient was starving himself to death. 128lbs @ 6 feet?? Eat more!!! Are you kidding??

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Im sure the Dr is polite. Have friend with congestive heart failure. Has become anorexic. Advice from Dr Stone (eat more, gain weight) I feel you will keep focusing on heart while patient starves to death. My mother had congestive heart failure for 20 yrs. She died at 84 from heart failure. Your patient isn't going to die from heart failure but in the very near future from multi organ failure due to starvation. Why don't you refer him to someone who can deal with anorexia?

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Very pleasant to speak with and very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Excellent caring people. Vewry knowledgable and gives solid advice. Not the case with others I hae experienced. Dr Stone picks good people to work around him. Those that I have talked to on the medical side have huge regard for Dr Stone.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr stone is thorough, knowledgable, supportive and a pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I feel very comfortable , and taken care of with Dr stone and his staff

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Must have had a bad day with me. After a stress test due to some severe upper chest pains he claimed he saw declining heart function and that I should be feeling shortness of breath during the test. I excercise quite a bit and found the stress test pretty easy -- no shortness of breath or even sweating. I also stressed that I had started a new drug. He said come back when it got worse. I went to another doctor (and another stress test) and same results from the test -- except this doctor agreed the pain was likely caused by the drug I was on. Replaced drug with an alternative and the upper chest pain went away completely. I feel Stone missed the obvious and was, for me, emblimatic of a hammer looking for a nail.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

After ten years of seeing Dr. Stone I have no complaints. He's very polite. Calls a spade a spade and is very good at answering any questions I might have.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

This is an incredable Dr. and I consider myself very fortune to be one of his patients. He inspires confidence as he shares information in a clear, knowledgeable, respectful and caring way.He answers questions, is polite, caring and professional in every aspect of his practice. I feel very well taken care of, as he changed my medication after further investigation of my condition. This resulted in better quality of life. His staff is very professional as well. Thank you:)

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Stone since 1990, and have always found him to be as others reported. He is direct and honest, with a sense of humour, and as I know from experience a tremendous help in a crisis both to the patient and the family.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013