Ratings for Dr. Rick Ward

I have been a patient since I was 7. Dr Ward is amazing at what he does. Always in a good mood, and inspires one to get healthy.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Ward is excellent. He is kind, he listens, he is empathetic, he is very knowledge, and he has made some tricky diagnoses for our family members. Unfortunately the booking staff at CVFP are quite disagreeable and unfriendly, but if you can get past that barrier and actually get into the appointment with him, he's great.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Best Family Doctor EVER! Very kind, patient and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Excellent family doctor who has been my dotor for a great many years. I have no complaints at all, he seems thorough and competent and unlke some others here I don't find that he rushes me and does take the time to answer my questions and explain his diagnosis. He is sincerly interested in my health. My only concern is that some day he will retire and I will have to find another He has looked after all my Children who are now Adults and he is now their Children's Doctor,

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Simply the best. Smart, knowledgeable, kind and truly cares. Been going to Dr. Ward for over 20 years and I am SO SO lucky!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr Ward is fantastic; I'd recommend him to everyone. He's personable and makes you feel comfortable. He knows his stuff and there is no weird dynamic between being a female patient and having a male doctor.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr ward is an amazing doctor, he's been in our family for a very long time! My entire life and long before that. The office he works in usually had grumpy receptionists but luckily they aren't the ones looking after you at the end of the day. I 100% recommend him he has to be the best of the best!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Ive been going to Dr. Ward since I was little. He is never one to make you feel uncomftorable while you are there. He always tries to keep patients young and old happy when they vist him. I would not choose any other G.P to be my family doctor in calgary over him.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

I have been going to Dr.Ward since I was a baby. He always makes you feel very comfortable and I have no problems telling him everything. He is not one to judge. He is also very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Dr. Ward is incredible. He has been my doctor since I was born. Not only is he very interested int health, but he always remembers details in my life and asks me about it. He is like a part of our family, and we all simply adore him. He is unbelievably knowledgeable. His staff can be a bit abrasive, but I have never had problems with any of them.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011