Ratings for Dr. Jamie L. Reedy

I have been a patient of Dr. Reedy for 10 years. She is an excellent doctor. Very methodical and logical in her analysis and treatment. Also very smart, pleasant, and respectful of patients.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2011

In 1996 I had back problems every couple of months. Dr Reedy was the fourth doctor in a year that I had seen. The other three physicians told me I just had a pulled muscle in my back and I should stay home from work for a few days. It was Dr Reedy that realized there had to be more than a pulled muscle. She sent me for an MRI and it was discovered that I had 2 herniated discs. ( That were caused by walking and sitting crooked duue to a hip fusion I had done nine years earlier). She sent me to physical therapy and worked in conjunction with my orthopedist to get the fusion undone and a total hip replacement performed. Dr Reedy was very thorough and compassionate. She monitored my progress through the entire process. To this day (11 years later) I have not had any further back problems.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Jamie L. Reedy's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1995)