Ratings for Dr. Michael Giuffre

What a wonderful doctor! So good with my little guy and he explains things so well. We left the clinic feeling very confident with the medical plan set out for my son. Would highly recommend Dr. Giuffre!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Dr. Giuffre has been absolutely wonderful to our son and our whole family since day 1-which we are now on year 14 with him. He is a very caring doctor, and helps explain everything that is going on, and is always willing to sit and listen, and answer any questions you may have. We have the highest respect for Dr. Giuffre, and would recommend him to anyone!! We can't thank him enough for all that he has done!!! Truly a wonderful man, and the best doctor that I have ever met!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

We just came back from our last appointment with Dr. Guiffre he has been taking care of our son for almost 19 years. He is amazing, very knowledgeable and kind. Explains everything has plenty of time for his patients. So sad we won't be bringing our son to him any more as he is now to old. How ever glad he has referred him to an other cardiology clinic that he has full confidence in makes us feel better knowing he trusts them to take care of his former patients. Blessed to have had him as a Dr. for our son.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

My 3-year old daughter has been seeing Dr Giuffre for the past year - before, during and post her open heart surgery. The journey was a lot longer and complex than expected but we got the support and information needed all through the way. Dr Giuffre has always taken the time to explain what the issues were, how to address them one at a time, and what the next action should be. He is an extremely friendly doctor and my daughter loves him. Despite a very challenging year, my daughter always loved going to the cardiologist, even after her open heart surgery! This is the sign of a great doctor. She has now recovered, 7 months post surgery.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

My daughters love Dr Giuffre. He is so good to them and explains so well. Very thankful with his expertise to diagnose my girls and am truly blessed they are in his hands for care!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

YEs very good and was very helpful when he diagnosed me hart. Lov him ver much and he is nice too

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

This is the best caring doctor I have ever seen. He is very professional and very caring. I had concerns and I was very scared of a heart operation for my daughter, He proved he is a real top human being, most caring, and the best professional.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

My daughter saw Dr. Giuffre just for a check up. Our fist time meeting him. He was amazing and very nice. I appreciate the time he took to speak with me and answer my questions. I'm happy to say my.daughter is fine and doenlsnt need another followup for a few years.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

DR Giuffre is a amazing doctor to my family has been with us for 15 amazing years he was looking after my special brother Adam witch god took home and now he is helping my sweet little sister Jediah witch she has been with us for 8 amazing years we will be forever be grateful also he has been very true to my family and understanding. THANK YOU Tina and Sandra

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I will be grateful to Dr. Giuffre for the rest of my life. He diagnosed my son with multiple heart defects back in September and was amazing in getting him the care he needed. He was knowledgeable and answered every question I had and even some I never would have thought of. He made sure that we knew what was going on with every step of the process leading up to my sons surgery but also with his care after. I am pleased to say that my son is now fully recovered and thriving. Words will never sufficiently explain how thankful I am.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017