You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael Giuffre

Dr. Michael Giuffre's Ratings

Please excuse my late email this is the only time I have. You may recall my 8 year old son Brody as a patient of yours.You first met him at 3mo old. Time passes. Brody is just fantastic, and a big and strong 8 year old now. I am actually writing to you because at my job we have been doing self assessments in our HR team. Too many details to mention however I brought your name up as one of the most pivotal people and moments in my life. I work with a great (small)team of HR so it was very comfortable. Basically it was about our first meeting and how many of those (first meetings) you must have everyday. You had a tough conversation to give to me . You were about to tell me my baby, my new born had 2 holes in his heart. You did it with respect and caring. With pure honesty and professionalism. You made me comfortable, drew a picture so I understood the path I'd need to fix my baby. Then you opened up about you being a family man and all the kids you have. Lastly you circled back, asked me if I had more questions.Writing you is not one of the steps in the process my team is doing. But In discussions of my most pivotal moments I realized it might be nice just to find you and let you know that you may have those very difficult conversations three times a day or more, but you made me feel valued in that moment and it has stayed with me. So a very heart felt thank you to you Dr Giuffre. I believe in being positive and having great communication. I recruit for over 500 stores, so you need that for success. Speaking of success, when I searched you I found a lot of huge recent accomplishments you have! Well done! We see you again in another year, but I wanted to reach out now and mention this to you. What you do is amazing, I saw your passion for it every time I was in your office. I also have that passion for my career. I don't expect you to recall the conversation we had that day 8 years ago but it's important that you know it was so meaningful to me.That's it. And this all may sound terribly odd. But I thought it was just a good thing to pass on to you. Thank you again for connecting, and take care.
You are a very special person, with values , caring and kindness for each of your patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2896339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2015

It's been 11 years since Dr. Guiffre first diagnosed my daughter with chronic congestive heart failure. So much has happened since then and when people have asked me how we got through it, I have to give credit to Dr. Guiffre and his amazing staff. Even in the scariest moments, we find strength through Dr. Guiffre's calm and competent approach. Sure enough things improve and we carry on with even greater confidence. He is always so respectful, offering us as much time as we need to ask our seemingly endless questions- my 14 year old girl and I have many questions! When coordinating with other specialists, we know without a doubt that Dr. Guiffre strives for the best possible collaboration and is insistent that every detail of her care is considered and addressed. The staff are equally fantastic, always offering us their absolute best with care, respect, and competence. Thank you and bless you all for your professionalism, dedication. and commitment to optimal patient care. We are a grateful family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2874762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

We have been bring our son to see Dr Giuffre since he was 4 weeks old. Dr Giuffre has always been great explaining our sons Aortic Stenosis and easing our fears. He is very knowledgeable, and professional. The staff has always been friendly. Front reception, as well technicians performing the ECG & EKG. We would highly recommend Dr Giuffre to anyone that may be looking for a pediatric cardiologist. You can see that he cares about the health of his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

One word - FANTASTIC!!! I can only say kind words about Dr. Giuffre and his staff. My son was born with ASD, Dr. Guiffre followed him for years, when it was time to broach the subject of surgery Dr. Guiffre put my mind at ease, he answered all my questions and concerns as well as my sons, We are grateful to have such an amazing, talented, caring, compassionate doctor. You can tell he really cares about his patients and their families. The best physicians I have ever met!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Giuffre takes the time to understand and explain thoroughly, processes and procedures to his patients (child) in a manner that they can understand. He is also very accommodating for emergency appointments. We have received excellent care as one of his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr. Giuffre is very compassionate and very knowledgeable. My son got the best care under him and we are comfortable in knowing that our son is under his care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2746223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I was a referral to go and see doctor Giuffre, I thought my son only had a heart murmer and that was it. Turns out he had a hole in his heart where he needed open heart surgery within 6 months. Dr Guiffre was amazing, every concern, every question he answered. He actually cared about how my son was doing. I would highly recommend him and his team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2673016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Dr. Giuffre has been amazing with our son right from his very first visit. He is kind, caring and compassionate. He is never in a hurry and always takes the time to explain everything to us and is willing to answer any questions. We feel very comfortable knowing that he is under the care of Dr. Giuffre.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Dr. Giuffre is by far one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with. He is compassionate, professional and knowledgeable. He makes both children and parents feel at ease and always takes his time when assessing my son and explaining his conditions to me. I never feel like just a 'number'. His staff are fantastic as well and always make my visit enjoyable. I conoletely trust Dr. Giuffre and am thankful that he is my sons cardiologist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2014

Dr. Giuffre is great physician and has a wonderful bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582170].votes_count ]]