Ratings for Dr. Michael Giuffre

My 3-year old daughter has been seeing Dr Giuffre for the past year - before, during and post her open heart surgery. The journey was a lot longer and complex than expected but we got the support and information needed all through the way. Dr Giuffre has always taken the time to explain what the issues were, how to address them one at a time, and what the next action should be. He is an extremely friendly doctor and my daughter loves him. Despite a very challenging year, my daughter always loved going to the cardiologist, even after her open heart surgery! This is the sign of a great doctor. She has now recovered, 7 months post surgery.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

My daughters love Dr Giuffre. He is so good to them and explains so well. Very thankful with his expertise to diagnose my girls and am truly blessed they are in his hands for care!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

YEs very good and was very helpful when he diagnosed me hart. Lov him ver much and he is nice too

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

This is the best caring doctor I have ever seen. He is very professional and very caring. I had concerns and I was very scared of a heart operation for my daughter, He proved he is a real top human being, most caring, and the best professional.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

My daughter saw Dr. Giuffre just for a check up. Our fist time meeting him. He was amazing and very nice. I appreciate the time he took to speak with me and answer my questions. I'm happy to say my.daughter is fine and doenlsnt need another followup for a few years.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

DR Giuffre is a amazing doctor to my family has been with us for 15 amazing years he was looking after my special brother Adam witch god took home and now he is helping my sweet little sister Jediah witch she has been with us for 8 amazing years we will be forever be grateful also he has been very true to my family and understanding. THANK YOU Tina and Sandra

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I will be grateful to Dr. Giuffre for the rest of my life. He diagnosed my son with multiple heart defects back in September and was amazing in getting him the care he needed. He was knowledgeable and answered every question I had and even some I never would have thought of. He made sure that we knew what was going on with every step of the process leading up to my sons surgery but also with his care after. I am pleased to say that my son is now fully recovered and thriving. Words will never sufficiently explain how thankful I am.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Words cannot describe Dr. Michael Giuffre. After 19 years we are setting out from Cranbrook for our final visit today. We met Dr Giuffre when our daughter was just a few weeks old and as young parents we were terrified regarding the health of our new baby. From our first consultation we knew we were in very capable hands and over the many years and numerous different specialists, you soon figure out who is in the elite class of doctors and who is not. Dr Giuffre is by far the best doctor we have ever seen and is in that class of elite doctors. His level of professionalism, knowledge, demeanour and just plain human kindness sets him apart. He is truly a gift to medicine and a role model in his field. We are certainly going to miss him as we transition from Children's to Foothills, and we cannot thank him enough for the care he has provided Mackenzie. Thank you from the Wake family.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Dr. Michael Giuffre is an extraordinary physician. We meet him almost 10 years ago, when our two year old was diagnosed with an aortic coarctation. He underwent heart surgery, and we have been have been Dr. Giufree's patients ever since. Dr. Giufree has been a blessing to have as a physician. He has an exceptional way with children. An ability to make them feel safe and relaxed. With parents he's exceptionally kind, patient, and compassionate. His bedside manner is 10/10. His clinic is beautifully run and his team is absolutely wonderful! Dr. Giuffre is truly gifted at what he does and I will never be able to adequately express our gratitude toward him and all he's done for our son.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

My cardiologist for as long as I can remember up until I turned 18. Truly one of the greatest doctors you can ask for in all of Calgary. He is very understanding and caring to all his patients and he has helped me the entire way ever since my heart surgery at 5 days old. My last appointment was filled with emotions and he has truly impacted my life. 100% would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016