You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael Giuffre

Dr. Michael Giuffre's Ratings

It's been 11 years since Dr. Guiffre first diagnosed my daughter with chronic congestive heart failure. So much has happened since then and when people have asked me how we got through it, I have to give credit to Dr. Guiffre and his amazing staff. Even in the scariest moments, we find strength through Dr. Guiffre's calm and competent approach. Sure enough things improve and we carry on with even greater confidence. He is always so respectful, offering us as much time as we need to ask our seemingly endless questions- my 14 year old girl and I have many questions! When coordinating with other specialists, we know without a doubt that Dr. Guiffre strives for the best possible collaboration and is insistent that every detail of her care is considered and addressed. The staff are equally fantastic, always offering us their absolute best with care, respect, and competence. Thank you and bless you all for your professionalism, dedication. and commitment to optimal patient care. We are a grateful family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2874762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

We have been bring our son to see Dr Giuffre since he was 4 weeks old. Dr Giuffre has always been great explaining our sons Aortic Stenosis and easing our fears. He is very knowledgeable, and professional. The staff has always been friendly. Front reception, as well technicians performing the ECG & EKG. We would highly recommend Dr Giuffre to anyone that may be looking for a pediatric cardiologist. You can see that he cares about the health of his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

One word - FANTASTIC!!! I can only say kind words about Dr. Giuffre and his staff. My son was born with ASD, Dr. Guiffre followed him for years, when it was time to broach the subject of surgery Dr. Guiffre put my mind at ease, he answered all my questions and concerns as well as my sons, We are grateful to have such an amazing, talented, caring, compassionate doctor. You can tell he really cares about his patients and their families. The best physicians I have ever met!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Giuffre takes the time to understand and explain thoroughly, processes and procedures to his patients (child) in a manner that they can understand. He is also very accommodating for emergency appointments. We have received excellent care as one of his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr. Giuffre is very compassionate and very knowledgeable. My son got the best care under him and we are comfortable in knowing that our son is under his care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2746223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I was a referral to go and see doctor Giuffre, I thought my son only had a heart murmer and that was it. Turns out he had a hole in his heart where he needed open heart surgery within 6 months. Dr Guiffre was amazing, every concern, every question he answered. He actually cared about how my son was doing. I would highly recommend him and his team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2673016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Dr. Giuffre has been amazing with our son right from his very first visit. He is kind, caring and compassionate. He is never in a hurry and always takes the time to explain everything to us and is willing to answer any questions. We feel very comfortable knowing that he is under the care of Dr. Giuffre.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Dr. Giuffre is by far one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with. He is compassionate, professional and knowledgeable. He makes both children and parents feel at ease and always takes his time when assessing my son and explaining his conditions to me. I never feel like just a 'number'. His staff are fantastic as well and always make my visit enjoyable. I conoletely trust Dr. Giuffre and am thankful that he is my sons cardiologist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2014

Dr. Giuffre is great physician and has a wonderful bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Dr. Giuffre’s knowledgeable and compassionate presence was extremely comforting to us as terrified parents of a precious ten-year old daughter in the ICU stricken with an extremely rare illness. He always made sure we were kept well-informed and reassured. Dr. Giuffre and his kind staff welcomed us warmly as he continued to follow up with our daughter in order to monitor possible damage to her heart. He answered all of our questions with clear and informative answers and put our minds at rest. At each visit he shared in our relief and happiness as the tests confirmed our daughter’s healthy heart. He is extremely personable and kind, and he genuinely cares for his patients’ wellness and well-being. Dr. Giuffre is an accomplished Cardiologist with the biggest heart of all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530162].votes_count ]]