Ratings for Dr. Todd Lee-Knight

Ecstatic about my new smile. Honestly some of the best staff at a dental office that I've delt with, and due to anxiety it's been a few. Dr. Knight and his office really took the time and patience with me and my braces, and honestly I'm forever greatful.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Such a great and friendly office, I brought my 5 year old in because of finger sucking and he showed us a technique that helped so much, so happy we brought her in. Can't thank you and your staff enough

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr Lee-Knight is very knowledgeable when it come to TMJ and the issues surrounding it. I would definitely refer him to anyone who suffers from any TMJ PAIN!!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I had braces for a few years and am so thankful to have dealt with Dr. Todd Lee Knight as my straight teeth are all thanks to him and his expertise. I often get compliments on my teeth and I owe it all to him!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

such a great experience with this office, love the staff, the location and results. Cant say thanks enough

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I normally wouldn't leave a rating, but the professionalism that I received at this office was superb. I couldn't have picked a better office to have my braces completed at. The energy of the office, the staff and the orthodontist were all excellent at their profession. I enjoyed every aspect, and they accommodated with most of my school schedule which was a huge help with classes.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Invisalign did not correctly align my teeth. He claims I am done with braces but I am not satisfied with my results and would recommend anyone looking for ortho work to look someplace else. My sister who is a teen right now would say the same.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

I love all the staff at the office, they always make my experience a positive one! Just finished my braces and I love my smile!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Great office, great staff, recommended to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I just finished with my braces with Dr. todd lee knight and it was honestly the best experience I have ever had at a dentist office or orthodontist office. The staff are incredible, very friendly. The receptionist will always find you an appointment to help work around your schedule, sometimes its not possible which can be frustrating, but they are just really busy sometimes and that's not necessarily a bad thing. I really enjoyed my time at this office, and now have a million dollar smile, worth every penny. I have recommended this office to many of my friends and family, and will continue to tell everyone where I have my teeth perfectly straightened when I receive compliments. Cant thank you enough dr. lee knight and staff!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015