Ratings for Dr. Todd Lee-Knight

I have been seeing Dr Lee Knight since I was 8 years old. He is always willing to talk and even gave me his personal cell if I ever have any questions or concerns with my braces. Awesome staff as well.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Ecstatic about my new smile. Honestly some of the best staff at a dental office that I've delt with, and due to anxiety it's been a few. Dr. Knight and his office really took the time and patience with me and my braces, and honestly I'm forever greatful.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Such a great and friendly office, I brought my 5 year old in because of finger sucking and he showed us a technique that helped so much, so happy we brought her in. Can't thank you and your staff enough

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr Lee-Knight is very knowledgeable when it come to TMJ and the issues surrounding it. I would definitely refer him to anyone who suffers from any TMJ PAIN!!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I had braces for a few years and am so thankful to have dealt with Dr. Todd Lee Knight as my straight teeth are all thanks to him and his expertise. I often get compliments on my teeth and I owe it all to him!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

such a great experience with this office, love the staff, the location and results. Cant say thanks enough

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I normally wouldn't leave a rating, but the professionalism that I received at this office was superb. I couldn't have picked a better office to have my braces completed at. The energy of the office, the staff and the orthodontist were all excellent at their profession. I enjoyed every aspect, and they accommodated with most of my school schedule which was a huge help with classes.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Invisalign did not correctly align my teeth. He claims I am done with braces but I am not satisfied with my results and would recommend anyone looking for ortho work to look someplace else. My sister who is a teen right now would say the same.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

I love all the staff at the office, they always make my experience a positive one! Just finished my braces and I love my smile!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Great office, great staff, recommended to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015