Ratings for Dr. M. Derakhshan

Hi I’m with Dr. Derakhshan more than 5 years and still we are happy.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Had lab work done and a follow-up appointment. Everything went smoothly

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

she is a amazing doctor. she was always so ice to me tha bad reviews are a lie. hse is not giving them that medication because they are drug addicts. If you want a docter this is the one for you.the bad nes are lies.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

My husband owes his life to Dr. Derakshan. She uncovered a problem with his heart (Widowmaker). If he would have had a heart attack, he would have been dead in minutes. Very good at referrals

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Best Dr. that has attended to my medical needs. Spends time with each patient not like my previous Dr. which was all about more patients more money. She really cares about my health and my medical needs no matter the time or day. Hands down best Dr. that has attended me.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

If you are going to see this Dr, I suggest you had better to consult with an online diagnosis application.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Honestly for lack of better words, a terrible, terrible doctor that is actually dangerous in the sense that she discourages people from actively seeking help for themselves with her disregard. There is a reason there are so many similar reviews. Nor as a doctor, or as a human being has this person expressed any will to care or listen or respond in any helpful way to SERIOUS problems. You will honestly have more luck going to a random walk in clinic. Unprofessional and uncaring. I do not understand why she became a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

She is a TERRIBLE doctor. She is completly the worse dr i have ever seen in my whole life. I hate her. She could kill me because of my illness!!!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

She doesn't even listen to her patients, apparently she has more important things to do...!!! Not impressed

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr. Derakhshan is neither a knowledgeable nor a caring doctor. You are not definitely get better from what ever problem you have since she don't care to find the reason for your problem. So my recommendation to you is if you need a doctor don't waist your time with her.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015