Ratings for Dr. Kenneth L. Blad

Dr Blad said to me, "You are old, you cannot expect to feel good". This describes our 18 month relationship. He either ignored my health concerns, or he said, "I don't know". Oddly enough, I think perhaps he did not know. The final straw was when I requested a copy of my patient file. He charged me $50.00. I am 70+ and have never paid such an exorbitant price. Mostly it was no charge, or very minimal. Less than $10. This is crass.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Dr. Blad has been great for me and my family over the last 5 years

flag | Submitted December 22, 2009

Excellent physician for our family. He is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to, takes the time to address your questions or concerns and never rushes you. Office staff is very efficient and we rarely have to wait.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Dr. Bland prescibed the strongest dosage 2mg bars of zantax to a 23 year old male three times a day with four refills. After, only meeting him once with four refills. The 23 year old male was killed in a car accident one day later after he filled his presciption by falling asleep at the wheel. He was given this for anxiety,however Dr. Bland did not know ant history or request any.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

Dr Blad has been our doctor through 2 of my babies and is very helpful. He understands our concern about cost and respects that, cutting out unnecessary well-baby visits. He's willing to answer minor questions for other family members who didn't "pay" for an office visit. I've also done many over the phone consultations with him. Good doctor and very honest and forthcoming. He has several young kids at home, one of which has a rare genetic disease, which gives him good perspective, I think. He also speaks Spanish.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2009

Dr. Kenneth L. Blad's Credentials

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Omaha Ne 68198 (Grad. 2000)