Ratings for Dr. Edward A. Wicker

My wife and I have known Dr Wicker for 5 years as a very knowledgeable and caring person. He knows what questions to ask and listens attentively to your explanations, working together to arrive at the best plan for treatment. He is quick to get further information and will refer you to other qualified experts when indicated. He has an exceptional, caring heart for his patients. We would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Wicker for 9 years. We trust him implicitly. He explains his recommendations and involves the patient in decision-making. He listens carefully and patiently and remains current in the medical field. He does not hesitate to refer to specialists when he feels a condition is outside his scope of practice. When we have an appointment, we are talking to a friend who genuinely cares about us.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Dr. Wicker is great. He is very knowledgeable, explains things very well, very helpful, and easy to talk to. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

He's an excellent doctor. He's honest and tells you exactly what is wrong and what you need to do.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

Dr. Edward A. Wicker's Credentials

• Univ Of Alberta, Fac Of Med, Edmonton, Alb, Canada (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Norfolk, NE