Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Myers

He has done nothing for me,, and most of the ppl I know say the same

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

I've have seen him 4 time's not sure how I feel . still having the same problem.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

This was my second appointment with Dr. Myers. I have no complaints at all. He is knowledgeable, compassionate and a good listener. In fact, I am sending my husband to him. Additionally, he was spot on with his diagnosis of me from my first visit with him. He also explained exactly why he was ordering specific tests for me. This is my first time writing a review for a doctor. I felt compelled to do so because of the negative postings I read. I find those unfavorable postings uncharacteristic of Dr. Myers.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

This doctor is very much in it for himself doesn't care for the patient as much as just getting paid going on sitting o the couch.... He doesn't need hurting patients at his office.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Myers for 5 mo. I feel like he doesn't listen or gives me the time of day. He makes me feel like I'm a bother to him. I am going to find a different Dr ASAP. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Dr. Michael A. Myers's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)