Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey L. Fraser

Very rude and arrogant. Doesn't like you questioning his treatment plan or questions in general. He seems upset when you ask him a simple question. Doesn't like when I request to have lab orders drawn outside of his clinic (it's CHEAPER). I would suggest finding a better caring and understanding doctor.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Fraser has been our family practice physician for many years. We know we can rely on him to make the right call whether that be immediate treatment or referral to specialists. I appreciate that fact that his ego doesn't get in the way of saying that he may not be the best choice to diagnose or treat a special ailment. As to what others have commented here, in the 15 + years I have brought my family to his office I have never witnessed Dr. Fraser, or any of his staff for that matter, treat anyone in my family with shortness or arrogance. We chose to transition with Dr. Fraser when he moved from the Family Health Physicians office to his current practice. Dr. Fraser and his nurse, Cathy, are attentive and caring people. I would recommend him as a family doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

I am not usually one to write negative comments but people need to be aware of Dr. Fraser's lack of bed side manner and arrogance. He is usually very cold and rarely listens to what you say or answers questions with knowledge. You may want to skip this doctor and find one with better character and integrity.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Have used this doctor for a few years now.. I feel like at times he doesn't even know who I am.. I am not a go to the Doctor person every time I have a small ailment but I had testing done on wed afternoon and no results or call was made so I called only to find out they are closed on Thurs afternoons. So I can the number they leave on the machine and got his service.. Very rude female no caring was told I would have to wait till Friday morning to call.. I have been off work for a week now still trying to get treatment . I feel I have a food bourne illness cycolspora out break going to look for a new family doctor to treat me and my family...If you are looking for a Doc skip this one. doesn't seem to care or be friendly I will not go back after this B.S. - he is also a referral god. doesn't want to treat without sending you to a specialist cannot believe I have stayed so long

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

No bedside manner. Treated me like I was an idiot. Doesnt want to listen to symptoms. Wears gloves even to do breast exam-like he is afraid of getting dirty. The quickest physical exam ever-maximum of 5 minutes. No real help at all.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey L. Fraser's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Sask Health