Ratings for Dr. Anthony Dresbach

Dr. Dresbach is an extremely easy person to talk to. He is always calm and never rude or judgemental. I feel very lucky to have a physician who really seems to care. Some of the office staff can be difficult to deal with but it is worth it to be able to have Dr. Dresbach see myself and my children...we love him! Besides his great personality he is very knowledgable and has been a blessing to my family for sure!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

I have a great life because of Dr Dresbach. I would recommend the Doctor to anyone. He really found his calling. He is EXCELLENT! He really takes time to explain things to you and doesn't rush you off like most of the DR.s I have been in contact with. I can't say enough GREAT things about Dr. Dresbach....He is the best!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

When I moved to lincoln from the Hastings area, I was convinced I would drive to Hastings to continue to see my family Dr. When I realized this just wasn't practical, I was put in contact with Dr Dresbach...That was 8 years ago and I have never regreted that decision. Dr D. is the most genuine doctor I have ever met. Being a Nurse I have been in contact with many doctors and their are very few Doctors here in the Lincoln area that even come close to offering what he has to offer. The only downfall is it is difficult to get into see him. Thanks Dr D. for Being our family Doc.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Dr Dresbach saved my life. When my husband abandoned me, I went crazy! He totally talked to me and calmed me down. He gave me meds so I could cope with my problems. Just knowing I had a person to talk to was a life saver. I thank God there are Doctors who really care and feel for the human race. He is and will be the best doctor I have ever come in contact with. I love that he loves his patients. Thanks Dr. Dresbach!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr Dresbach is the greatest family doctor we could ask for! He sees our entire family and has delivered both of our children. We highly recommend Dr Dresbach and his entire office.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

Great Dr. he is very nice informitive and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Dr. Dresbach is a wonderful doctor. He takes the time to explain what is going on with me. He is not condsending. He has a great bedside manner. He is the best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2009

Dr. Dresbach is the nicest, most friendly doctor I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. He is very knowledgeable and gets the patients input on issues. He takes the time to listen and I really hope he is a doctor here until the day I die so I can see him up until that day. He's the best doctor ever and I'm not even kidding.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Anthony Dresbach's Credentials

• University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)