Ratings for Dr. Kerrie V. Allen

Very cold and not at all empathetic. I felt like she was very condescending and definitely did not read my chart before talking with me. She was more excited talking about loving to deliver babies than interested in me. She also only talked to about needing to get involved in her church when I told her I was exhausted. Turned out I was highly anemic and she totally missed it! I'm currently looking to change healthcare providers.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Robotic head it right on the head as that was my very first impression of Dr. Allen...very cool manner and responded like a robot. First time and probably the last with her.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

I saw Dr. Allen for an OB appointment. My experience with her was she was insulting and condescending. I will never forget it.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

It takes some time to warm up to this doctor and get to know and trust her, but I have been dealing with her for few years now,& I think she is finally getting the picture and past some of the sterotypes us "chonic pain" patients deal with. I recently seen her twice for major headaches. First time she took xrays for neck and had ct done of head. Neck xray shows issues which use to take MRI's to see-so you know it's gotten worse. Half my disks are in 2nd & 3rd stage degeneration. Told her no more shots, and definately no cutting as if you start their is no finish until I would basically be a rod from top to bottom and have 4 wheels for legs---told her ain't happening--enjoy what little I have left despite pain levels always very high. I don't have much, but I appreciate what I have. Anyway, she listened and gave me more pain meds to handle it, and something to sleep. Helping some but still not good. Anyway just want her to know I appreciate the help. Not prefect but better. Thank You.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

She doesn't really think about things like. Prescribing prescriptions you can get off the shelf because its cheaper to do it that way.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

The dollar amount includes co-pay. Like the other poster I found Dr. Allen to conduct herself very robot like, she is simply in and out like a flash, I prefer dealing with her NP, she just doesn’t really give patients her time, or empathy and what’s worse, is it appears she doesn’t review your file before she comes in, this is a must for me when as a patient I am looking to the doctor to be working with me to solve whatever problems I have. I left once feeling as if we on the same page to return a month later at an agreed upon date and time to find she couldn’t recall why I was back! REALLY? In order to have a meaningful conversation with her you have to have all your questions in written down to cover all your concerns. Often times I leave with more questions and a since of not accomplishing a thing.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010

She is like a robot. No empathy and does not spend extra time with you.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

Dr. Kerrie V. Allen's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)