Ratings for Dr. Greg Smith

There is a reason Greg is often late for his appointments, he is the best doctor at this clinic. I have been seeing Greg for many years and even after moving to Lethbridge I still go back to Raymond to see him. He has real empathy, something rare among veteran doctors. He listens and is not rushing you out the door the moment you come in. He is funny and helpful and really seems to care about his patients. He is the best doctor I have ever had. The only problem with him is that it can take awhile to get an appointment and he is often 30+ minutes late, but that's just because everyone wants him as a doctor! He is not a wizard and can't fix all your problems but he is knowledgeable and makes sure you see the people you need to.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Lied to my face, useda wrong diagnosis against me, plus broke patient doctor confidentiality pertaining to the church I belong to,

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr.Greg Smith is an outstanding Dr. He has helped me in so many ways through life's challenges. You couldn't find a better dr!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

Good man with excellent diagnostic abilities. Has empathy.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. G. Smith is an amazing GP and his knowledge of the medical practice is second to none. Dr. Smith is genuine. He does not see himself as better than anyone else (which can be a problem with some professionals). Dr. G. Smith is extremely kind. He is a fabulous family man and loves his wife and children very much. No matter how busy Dr.G. Smith maybe he gives you (patient) the time you need.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Really liked Dr. Smith. Great at taking time to explain what his diagnosis is. I really like that he is straightforward and direct. Answered all my questions and never felt like he was rushing me out the door. Also, great sense of humour. Staff was always friendly and made me feel welcome and taken care of.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

He is amazing and the best doctor I have ever been to. He truly cares and is patients and has a refreshing approach to taking care of people. Bad ratings on this forum make me wonder what the real issue is, as he is not a drug pusher. Anyway I would not hesitate to go to him again or recommend him to anyone. Best doctor around hands down.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Dr. Smith is my family doctor and he is great! He is always on time and explains everything in detail, he even goes as far to draw diagrams of what is going on inside of your body. He is an excellent doctor and I recommend him to everyone. I live in Lethbridge and it is worth the 30 minute drive to go and see him.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Very nice, willing to listen and open minded about less then conventional treatments/choices. Willing to admit when he's not sure, but works to find the answers.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

I have always been impressed with Dr. Greg Smith's desire to get to the bottom line. He is very open to listening to your issues, greatly takes into consideration your needs and what you would like to see done. He consults with other doctors if needed and is never afraid to admit if he hadn't thought of something they came up with. I have had lots of health issues over the years and he has never disappointed me in his caring, compassionate nature. I would highly recommend him to anyone searching for a family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012