Ratings for Dr. Gordon Hensel

A friend recommended Dr.Hensel to me in the 80's. I was very pleased with his knowledge and relaxing eye exams. I took my Mom there also for eye exams and glasses over the years. Lots of frames to chose from and you can be assisted or left to browse. Staff answer questions or concerns in a professional manner. I told my sister about him and herself and her children see him. We hope he doesn't plan to retire anytime soon. I'm sure you'd be pleased too, if you chose Dr.Hensel and his staff for your optical needs. :-)

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Dr Hensel has been totally awesome for both myself and my partner for a number of years. What a knowlegeable and patient man.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Very helpful and knowledgeable. Totally on the ball... listened to my concerns about my decreasing eyesight even though I had just been to see him a month ago. He picked up that there was a dramatic change in my vision and my overall health. Got me referred to a specialist immediately. His staff and he are very helpful.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2010

Have been seeing him for over 10 years. He is very considerate, respectful, knowledgable...The BEST. Always has informative answers for any questions and puts one at ease with his calm manner.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

He is fantastic! My family and I have been going to him since I was 4 years old and I wouldn't choose anyone else. He is kind and compassionate and never makes you feel stupid when you ask seemingly silly questions.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2007

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Always great with my kids. Makes seeing the eye Dr. Fun! Thanks Dr. Hensel!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2007

Love him! He always cracks cheesy jokes, and is VERY thorough with his eyecare. He picks stuff up and wards it off before I even know or would know (like minor eye scratches and stuff) and when my brother scratched his cornea, Dr Hensel helped his eye to return (he would have lost his eyesight!) My brother went to an emerge first and went to Dr. Hensel a few hours later- within hours he would have been blind but Dr. H knew EXACTLY what to do. Thumbs up!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2007