Ratings for Dr. Karen S. Gonzalez

The best doctor I have ever had in Las Vegas and in Ohio. Spent plenty of time explaining everything with me and went out of her way to ensure I understood everything. Excellent bedside manner. All of my family and many of my friends go to her and feel the same way that I do.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

The WORST DOCTOR EVER! I saw her as a 1st time patient following a head on car accidnt. I hadn't completed my paperwrk before I went in. She never asked abt my medical history or any current conditions or medications I was taking. She never asked abt the accdnt or my injuries. When she did ask me a question she wouldn't gve me a chance to respond would cut me off and finish with what she assumed would be my answer. Never askd abt my level of pain. She said you have whiplash I will order xrays and an ant-inflamatory. When did you want to go back to work?!?!?!? As I was trying to answer and ask a question she had already left the room! She was in and out in less than 10 minutes while I am still in an extreme amount of pain. She didn't prescribe a pain reliever she just said I would feel better in a few days. I have never been injured in an accident before. I am horrified that this woman is treating injured and sick patients with such blatant disregard for their health and safety.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

Terrible bedside manner, spent 90 seconds in the room with me (not exaggerating). Regarding my illness, said I would eventually "get over it", didn't give me a chance to ask any questions before she walked out.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009