You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Liam Martin

Amazing doc. Caring, compassionate, always listens. willing to let me be a part of the decision making with regards to my treatments, love his wit and sense of humor.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

An excellent help who listens and responds quickly to all concerns.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Staff was wonderful with the exceptiobn of one, she was rude, didn't look at a calenderand see it was 2014 and we have computers that store large amounts of info ( long dirty blonde hair, glasses, slim), that being said we all have bad days and perhaps this was one of those days for her!! other than that the staff is unbeleivable!!!! Puntuality is not good at all, I've never had to see a doctor much before, but I can't recall ever having to wait this long, by the time I finally got in I was in a bit of a crappy mood myself and that tends to make for a bad appointment, and thats not good considering why we are there!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr Martin is an excellent rheumatologist. He dealt with my rheumatoid arthritis in a speedy and caring manner and adjusted my medications to the point where my arthritis is basically in remission. He expertise is what allowed him to manipulate my treatment to ensure the best possible results for my condition. As well, while he is extremely busy in his profession, he manages to maintain a sense of humour during very stressful situations. I would highly recommend Dr Martin to anyone experiencing the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I finally found a Rheumatologist that understands what we live with and pulled no punches in his explanation of the treatment or how he could help make me feel better. He has humour and compassion and made me feel at ease. His wonderful nurse was kind and gentle whilst injecting me. The front desk staff are the friendliest I have ever encountered. I highly recommend Dr. Martin and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I found Dr. Martin to be knowledgable and honest. You ask a question you get his answer non of that doctor talk that honestly who really understands. He does not sugar coat what is medically wrong and helps you deal with the reality of your disease. I saw him for Wegners and he was great at explaining the treatment and which area specialist to monitor the treatment. WHat I personally enjoyed the best about Dr. Martin is that he will laugh with you and listen when your upset...never judges your reaction to information presented. I am lucky to have him on my treatment team!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

Dr. Martin is one of the sharpest tools in the tack of Rheumy's. And funny! My God, does he have the wit of the Irish ...frankly, there is only one other man I have ever said this about (my father), but Dr. Martin brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Would I describe him as warm and fuzzy? NO. Do I care and look for that in a Dr.? NO. But all the rest of his characteristics make up for tht in spades!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

Waited almost a year to see him for joint pain, inflammation, fevers, positive ANA etc. I wrote up a list of my symptoms and he didn't even seem to read it. He was very dismissive of me; told me that some unsightly pouches I have were "just fat"-- when every other dr. thought they were inflammation. He had absolutely no sense of humour and was really quite rude to me. He looked me in the eye and said "I don't think you have lupus or RA". YEA!! I was thrilled. Then 2 weeks later, I go to my family doc -- the letter he wrote her says he can't tell one way or the other if I have lupus or RA because of the steroids I am taking for other problems -- that they are "influencing" things. His letter about me was full of factual inaccuracies -- things that were clearly set out in the notes to him were all wrong. Two years later, I still suffer from the same symptoms and still have a positive ANA -- feel in limbo. But if I ever have to go to another rheumatologist it won't be him.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Dr. Liam Martin's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doc. Caring, compassionate, always listens. willing to let me be a part of the decision making with regards to my treatments, love his wit and sense ..."

November 14, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Top notch in terms of knowledge and helpfulness and his staff are great as well. He runs a very busy schedule but makes sure you are well looked after."

March 29, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "An excellent help who listens and responds quickly to all concerns."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Staff was wonderful with the exceptiobn of one, she was rude, didn't look at a calenderand see it was 2014 and we have computers that store large amounts of inf..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Martin is an excellent rheumatologist. He dealt with my rheumatoid arthritis in a speedy and caring manner and adjusted my medications to the point where my ..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I finally found a Rheumatologist that understands what we live with and pulled no punches in his explanation of the treatment or how he could help make me feel ..."

September 5, 2014