Ratings for Dr. Liam Martin

Dr. marten is the best rheumatologist I have had in my experience. I am speaking from personal experience because before I was reffered to him I went through three other rheumatologists in Calgary. It took me asking my doctor to refer me to him that I actually began to progress and make it through all the red tape the government makes first nation's go through. He advocated for me and fought Indian affairs so I could get me on a biologic. It took 8 months of going through all the drugs they said I must try and see if they affected and worked on me just to prove I needed a biologic. Even though it made me sick to do the methotrexate and other drugs, but eventually I made it. There was no more red tape and he succeeded in pushing me to be accepted for my biologic. If it wasn't for him helping me so much that I was put on the right medication in less than three quarters of a year. I don't care what people say that try bash him he's a patroned saint for how hard and how many people he helps. Think about the fact that he is dedicating his life for our arthritis and degenerative disease. I am so greatfull to him for so much and I will be thankful to him forever.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Excellent, caring, compassionate and funny! Dr. Martin is top notch!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

I have a five minute appointment once a year.........he is abrupt, and doesnt answer our questions. When you have a bad flare up , you have to phone repeatedly because the nurses don’t return your voicemail. I really have nothing positive to say.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr Martin is definitely one of the best I have ever had. He is extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to listen. He is mostly punctual but if he is not I know he is busy listening to another patient. He does not cut down on the time with me. Thank you Dr Martin. You’re the best!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I’ve been a patient of Dr. martin’s for about 32 years and I hold him in the highest esteem. He is very knowledgeable and caring. His Irish smile and sense of humour are second to none. He has always given me straight answers and he must be doing something right .... I’m still here! Thank you doc for 32 years of of TLC.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Two hours late. When I came off the biologic he wasn't interested in following up. Great personality tho

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Amazing doc. Caring, compassionate, always listens. willing to let me be a part of the decision making with regards to my treatments, love his wit and sense of humor.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Top notch in terms of knowledge and helpfulness and his staff are great as well. He runs a very busy schedule but makes sure you are well looked after.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

An excellent help who listens and responds quickly to all concerns.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Staff was wonderful with the exceptiobn of one, she was rude, didn't look at a calenderand see it was 2014 and we have computers that store large amounts of info ( long dirty blonde hair, glasses, slim), that being said we all have bad days and perhaps this was one of those days for her!! other than that the staff is unbeleivable!!!! Puntuality is not good at all, I've never had to see a doctor much before, but I can't recall ever having to wait this long, by the time I finally got in I was in a bit of a crappy mood myself and that tends to make for a bad appointment, and thats not good considering why we are there!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014