Ratings for Dr. Liam Martin

Two hours late. When I came off the biologic he wasn't interested in following up. Great personality tho

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Amazing doc. Caring, compassionate, always listens. willing to let me be a part of the decision making with regards to my treatments, love his wit and sense of humor.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Top notch in terms of knowledge and helpfulness and his staff are great as well. He runs a very busy schedule but makes sure you are well looked after.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

An excellent help who listens and responds quickly to all concerns.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Staff was wonderful with the exceptiobn of one, she was rude, didn't look at a calenderand see it was 2014 and we have computers that store large amounts of info ( long dirty blonde hair, glasses, slim), that being said we all have bad days and perhaps this was one of those days for her!! other than that the staff is unbeleivable!!!! Puntuality is not good at all, I've never had to see a doctor much before, but I can't recall ever having to wait this long, by the time I finally got in I was in a bit of a crappy mood myself and that tends to make for a bad appointment, and thats not good considering why we are there!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr Martin is an excellent rheumatologist. He dealt with my rheumatoid arthritis in a speedy and caring manner and adjusted my medications to the point where my arthritis is basically in remission. He expertise is what allowed him to manipulate my treatment to ensure the best possible results for my condition. As well, while he is extremely busy in his profession, he manages to maintain a sense of humour during very stressful situations. I would highly recommend Dr Martin to anyone experiencing the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I finally found a Rheumatologist that understands what we live with and pulled no punches in his explanation of the treatment or how he could help make me feel better. He has humour and compassion and made me feel at ease. His wonderful nurse was kind and gentle whilst injecting me. The front desk staff are the friendliest I have ever encountered. I highly recommend Dr. Martin and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I found Dr. Martin to be knowledgable and honest. You ask a question you get his answer non of that doctor talk that honestly who really understands. He does not sugar coat what is medically wrong and helps you deal with the reality of your disease. I saw him for Wegners and he was great at explaining the treatment and which area specialist to monitor the treatment. WHat I personally enjoyed the best about Dr. Martin is that he will laugh with you and listen when your upset...never judges your reaction to information presented. I am lucky to have him on my treatment team!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

Dr. Martin is one of the sharpest tools in the tack of Rheumy's. And funny! My God, does he have the wit of the Irish ...frankly, there is only one other man I have ever said this about (my father), but Dr. Martin brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Would I describe him as warm and fuzzy? NO. Do I care and look for that in a Dr.? NO. But all the rest of his characteristics make up for tht in spades!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012