Ratings for Dr. Patrick T. Ma

Worst doctor ever. Worst bedside manner and caused many complication to my father. Used the wrong types of medications and when you ask him about the medications, he basically says it is good for your heart. Thinks only about the heart and not about the person.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Compassionate, caring, very professional and knowledgeable. He probably saved my life in May this year by correctly diagnosing my heart problem and arranging emergency surgery . We are indeed fortunate to have a man of his calibre in our City.

Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr. Patrick Ma is a very professional doctor with good medical knowledge and application for me, highly appreciated that.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Ma told us that our current medication was garbage. Shocked by his unprofessional comment.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I first met Dr. Ma while in hospital. He is personable and thorough. After several tests, he diagnosed my problem correctly. I am happy to have him as my cardiologist now as I know he is among the very best. Thank you, Dr. Ma!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr. Ma has been my cardiologist since my bypass surgery in 2002. Since that time he has supervised by heart health, sent me for various tests and adjusted my medications. He recommended a heart defibrillator which was installed about a year ago. In the last few months he has upgraded my meds to the latest and best and arranged for monitoring by the cardiac clinic at RGH. I would highly recommend anyone with a heart condition arrange for a consultation with this fine and learned cardiologist. Brian J. Hanney, Calgary.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

He has very detailed explanations and is very knowledgeable at what he does. He also answers all your questions kindly. I've been seeing him for eight years now and I recommend this doctor to anyone with cardiac issues.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Went to meet with him for the first time a few months ago, helpful, compassionate and knowledgeable. Staff we friendly and efficient ! Great office

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr Ma is exceptional at explaining to me the importance of cardiac wellness and takes the time to answer all of my questions. Many thanks!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Wow it's been over 10 years now I have been under Dr Ma's care , What I appreciate is Dr Ma explains what the issue is and why and what can be done . 3 angioplasty and 3 stents !! No bones about it Dr Ma was stern with me when I allowed my health to detriate that always stuck in mind and was a huge reason why I changed my lifestyle, with hard work and dedication to improving my overall health just today Dr Ma has taken me off some of the medication. That was keeping me alive!! My hats off to you Dr Ma for caring for me in the best possible way during some tough times , I might add the staff under Dr Ma are very competent pleasant and helpful as well I My sincere thanks to all at Total Cardiology ! Kevin Rockabar

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016