Ratings for Dr. Patrick T. Ma

Went to meet with him for the first time a few months ago, helpful, compassionate and knowledgeable. Staff we friendly and efficient ! Great office

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr Ma is exceptional at explaining to me the importance of cardiac wellness and takes the time to answer all of my questions. Many thanks!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Wow it's been over 10 years now I have been under Dr Ma's care , What I appreciate is Dr Ma explains what the issue is and why and what can be done . 3 angioplasty and 3 stents !! No bones about it Dr Ma was stern with me when I allowed my health to detriate that always stuck in mind and was a huge reason why I changed my lifestyle, with hard work and dedication to improving my overall health just today Dr Ma has taken me off some of the medication. That was keeping me alive!! My hats off to you Dr Ma for caring for me in the best possible way during some tough times , I might add the staff under Dr Ma are very competent pleasant and helpful as well I My sincere thanks to all at Total Cardiology ! Kevin Rockabar

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Saved my life, in October 2016 with his diagnosis and cath procedure. Very caring and involved. you just don't get it any better than that. He is simply the best......

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

He is very patient, kind and caring. In February I had an Echocardiogram Thallium test, March an Angiogram and then April Surgery for a Triple by-pass ( another Dr. performed the surgery) Thanks so much for your fast Diagnosis. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Really great, saved my life many times with stints and medications since triple bypass in 1997.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Dr. Patrick Ma performed the Angiogram procedure for me in Sep, 2014 before my heart surgery in 2015. The heart surgery was successful and I am back to work now. Dr. Ma is very professional and detail. I am grateful to have Dr. Ma to look after me. Thank You so much.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Dr. Ma has been the best Cardiologist, very helpful.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr Ma has been my Cardiologist for about 15 yrs. Always very knowledgeable and provides excellent advice, as well, very personalable and enjoyable to visit! My wife and I would highly recommend him should you require his services.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Ma is right up to date with the latest research and was a fabulous to have as a cardiologist. It's rare to find a doctor that is so knowledgeable, yet so personable with a great sense of humour. I'm so grateful to have had him as my cardiologist - his knowledge of the latest medication available will likely extend my life. I owe you one Dr Ma, Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016