Ratings for Dr. Patrick T. Ma

He is very patient, kind and caring. In February I had an Echocardiogram Thallium test, March an Angiogram and then April Surgery for a Triple by-pass ( another Dr. performed the surgery) Thanks so much for your fast Diagnosis. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Really great, saved my life many times with stints and medications since triple bypass in 1997.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Dr. Patrick Ma performed the Angiogram procedure for me in Sep, 2014 before my heart surgery in 2015. The heart surgery was successful and I am back to work now. Dr. Ma is very professional and detail. I am grateful to have Dr. Ma to look after me. Thank You so much.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Dr. Ma has been the best Cardiologist, very helpful.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr Ma has been my Cardiologist for about 15 yrs. Always very knowledgeable and provides excellent advice, as well, very personalable and enjoyable to visit! My wife and I would highly recommend him should you require his services.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Ma is right up to date with the latest research and was a fabulous to have as a cardiologist. It's rare to find a doctor that is so knowledgeable, yet so personable with a great sense of humour. I'm so grateful to have had him as my cardiologist - his knowledge of the latest medication available will likely extend my life. I owe you one Dr Ma, Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I am writing a review for Dr. Ma on behalf of my father. My parents have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Ma. He has been exceptionally helpful and has even provided resources they can reach out to for help affording medications and rehabilitation programs. Dr. Ma does have a sense of humour which can be taken as offensive or rough but it is not intentional.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Initial meeting somewhat abrupt and Dr. Ma not overly friendly. Later, in hospital he was more informative and relaxed. Several weeks later in his office and after bypass surgery ( another doctor performed) he was very friendly, made sure all my questions were answered and was even humorous at times. I would have no hesitation in recommending him.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

This doctor is known to be knowledgeable. That being said, he has a very gruff bedside manner, and I really don't see a need for it. I have had appointments with a few in the same field, and basic manners is something this doctor has yet to learn

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Dr Ma is such a knowledgeable and compassionate cardiologist we ever met. I am so grateful for his fast accurate diagnosis and prompt treatment on my dad. He is very patient and explained to us all the details even including a daily diet. Thank you so much Dr. Ma for saving my dad's life.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015