You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Patrick T. Ma

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Dr. Patrick Ma performed the Angiogram procedure for me in Sep, 2014 before my heart surgery in 2015. The heart surgery was successful and I am back to work now. Dr. Ma is very professional and detail. I am grateful to have Dr. Ma to look after me. Thank You so much.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Dr. Ma has been the best Cardiologist, very helpful.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr Ma has been my Cardiologist for about 15 yrs. Always very knowledgeable and provides excellent advice, as well, very personalable and enjoyable to visit! My wife and I would highly recommend him should you require his services.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Ma is right up to date with the latest research and was a fabulous to have as a cardiologist. It's rare to find a doctor that is so knowledgeable, yet so personable with a great sense of humour. I'm so grateful to have had him as my cardiologist - his knowledge of the latest medication available will likely extend my life. I owe you one Dr Ma, Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I am writing a review for Dr. Ma on behalf of my father. My parents have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Ma. He has been exceptionally helpful and has even provided resources they can reach out to for help affording medications and rehabilitation programs. Dr. Ma does have a sense of humour which can be taken as offensive or rough but it is not intentional.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Initial meeting somewhat abrupt and Dr. Ma not overly friendly. Later, in hospital he was more informative and relaxed. Several weeks later in his office and after bypass surgery ( another doctor performed) he was very friendly, made sure all my questions were answered and was even humorous at times. I would have no hesitation in recommending him.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

This doctor is known to be knowledgeable. That being said, he has a very gruff bedside manner, and I really don't see a need for it. I have had appointments with a few in the same field, and basic manners is something this doctor has yet to learn

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Dr Ma is such a knowledgeable and compassionate cardiologist we ever met. I am so grateful for his fast accurate diagnosis and prompt treatment on my dad. He is very patient and explained to us all the details even including a daily diet. Thank you so much Dr. Ma for saving my dad's life.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr. Patrick T. Ma's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Really great, saved my life many times with stints and medications since triple bypass in 1997."

April 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Patrick Ma performed the Angiogram procedure for me in Sep, 2014 before my heart surgery in 2015. The heart surgery was successful and I am back to work now..."

March 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ma has been the best Cardiologist, very helpful. "

February 25, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ma has been my Cardiologist for about 15 yrs. Always very knowledgeable and provides excellent advice, as well, very personalable and enjoyable to visit! My ..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ma is right up to date with the latest research and was a fabulous to have as a cardiologist. It's rare to find a doctor that is so knowledgeable, yet so pe..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am writing a review for Dr. Ma on behalf of my father. My parents have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Ma. He has been exceptionally helpful and ha..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Initial meeting somewhat abrupt and Dr. Ma not overly friendly. Later, in hospital he was more informative and relaxed. Several weeks later in his office and af..."

November 22, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is known to be knowledgeable. That being said, he has a very gruff bedside manner, and I really don't see a need for it. I have had appointments ..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ma is such a knowledgeable and compassionate cardiologist we ever met. I am so grateful for his fast accurate diagnosis and prompt treatment on my dad. He is..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ma is very knowledgeable, kind, caring and I feel very comfortable with him. "

October 12, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr Ma for over 15 years. He asks me to come back every year. Yet I have to get a referral every single year from my family DR. This is a money maki..."

July 24, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2E 0C2". Address has been updated from "None" to "803 1 Avenue Northeast". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14035716952".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Ma for a number of years now (since 1997) and have been very satisfied with all he has done for me . He has saved my life. I am extreme..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is one of the most kind, caring and the best cardiologist I ever met. He took the time to explain my complex medical condition. He is patient and kind and he..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ma found out in time and set me to do the proper test to find out that i needed stents. He was fast and reliable"

December 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is the cardiologist we all need when we have a heart attack.. Knowledgeable, compassionate yet direct. Very good in the hospital and better yet in his o..."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ma is very nice person, and he is sense of humor. I have been seeing him for long time. Any time, I have problem with my heart and he would take care of ..."

December 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have great confidence in Dr. Patrick Ma regarding my heart issues. I have been dealing with Dr. Ma and his efficient and welcoming staff for over two years no..."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ma is easy to talk to , and seems very knowledgeable in HBP matters. I would highly recommend him. As for punctuality, I was seen almost immediately as soon..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been to see Dr. Ma twice now. Both times he was friendly, knowledgible and professional, as was his staff. I would recommend him to anyone."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ma is a specialist. His Patients benefit from his vast knowledge related to Cardiology. When I have an appointment with Dr. Ma, I write down questions or c..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Besides a wait time at the beginning, I find them very good. I am sure they can try and keep the appointment timing close to appointment."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ma is very nice and friendly. he takes a good care of my mom."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a kind and caring doctor. Glad to have him looked after."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ma has been my cardiologist for approximately 20 years. He is very thorough and has done wonders for me. He is very honest and tells it like it is so that y..."

November 15, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "One star was too high to rate my experience with this office. The staff and how this practice is managed was such an obstacle that I left before I ever met Dr M..."

October 25, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Patrick" to "Patrick T."

March 6, 2014