Ratings for Dr. L.E. Silvester

she was the best doctor I ever had and only wish she had never retired. I have tried to replace this wonderful and have not been able to do so.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

if this is the same doctor that subs for Dr. Kelly Young, she should retire immediately. She was unable to tell me anything that I didn't already know and was surprised that I would want to have a prostrate exam, I'm 46, get with the program lady. What a pathetic excuse for a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2011

I "found" Dr. Silvester when I first moved to Calgary in 1985 and was with her until I moved away in 2004. I sincerely miss her and feel she was one of the best doctors in her profession. My friends and I started going to her because it was rumored she diagnosed cancer early in someone who was then able to beat it. I always felt comfortable with her and like my health was in good hands. I miss her very much.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

She was the absolute best! My family thanks her, and wish her well in her retirement from practice.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2008

I have been seeing Doc S for 35 years, she is fantastic. She is also concerned with overall health and her questions reflect this. Wonderful job thank you for taking such good care of me.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007

I have been a patient of Dr. Silvester's for many many years. She is very knowledgeable and doesn't wait to get the right tests done to confirm her diagnosis. She is warm, caring and seems generally interested in me. I can't say enough about this wonderful Doctor and how lucky I am to have found her so may years ago.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2007

I love going to Dr. Silvester! She doesn't mess around. If there is something wrong she sends you for tests right away. You never sit around and wait. I take my daughter to her now too.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2007

Knowledgable but would appreciate more engagement

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Doctor Silvester is a kind and caring professional. I have been a patient for many years, It has been a honor.If you are in further need you get a refural, if you need to talk she is there for you. You do not sit and wait for hours on end, because her assistant books properly. Dr Silvester is one of the very best and I am so privilaged!!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2007

I don't like Dr. Silvester. She asks you to fill out a questionnaire first asking you stupid questions like if you wear your seatbelt and if you change the batteries in your smoke detector. That has nothing to do with my health. And I just didn't find her very friendly at all - not personable - very nosy.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007