Ratings for Dr. Garry M. Summer

I picked Dr. Summer because he was a small town Doctor who took his time with you and did not rush you. He has since sold his practice to Wake Forest Baptist and things have changed for the worse. He now has to do more exams, tests, and procedures to make money for the coporation. Demanded I have 2 yearly physicala and lab tests. Totally uneeded and unethical. I will no longer use them.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

I do like him a lot. I can still get an appointment pretty quickly for certain problems (kids have the flu for instance). The low staff rating is just because the lady at the front desk was not the friendliest person I have ever met. I like it better when someone fills in for her. She could use some people skills. Really everyone else is great but you have to talk to her when you get there and when you leave so I think the rating is deserved.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

I should rate him low cause I don;t want his office to get too crowded. A really good family doctor that spends plenty of time with you to make sure you understand everything. Doesn't seem rushed like some doctors. Has a good sense of humor. The receptionist could use some lessons in how to deal with people. Always seems like it's a lot of toruble to even ask her a question. If you can get past her everyone else is great.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Garry M. Summer's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)