Ratings for Dr. Scott E. Konopka

I completely agree with the poster from 6/29/11. Dr. K is fantastic. We have been seeing him for roughly 4 years and have referred him to most of our friends and neighbors in the area. he is thorough, diagnostic, open minded, and most importantly to me...not a drug pusher. I have never had a situation where I didn't get a call back to a non-urgent issue within 24-36 hours. before seeing him, I asked him to meet me for 20 minutes to discuss my preexisting issues and make sure we could work together, he met with me for over an hour! That time and care are not common in today's GPs. he's a rare breed.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

The last reviewer is an egghead with totally unrealistic expectations. I am a 55 YO male who has been seeing Dr. K for several years. He is absolutely the best. He has a detective attitude in assessing all that is in play and what it means. He resorts to more hardcore treatment and evaluation only when necessary. He LISTENS to what the patient has to say. He has a genuine passion for meeting the needs of his patients. His nurse (Margaret) is also fantastic.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Dr. Konopka is a very good doctor. He takes time to listen and is very thorough. I would recommend him for medical services.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

MY PROBLEM WITH THIS DOCTOR WAS THAT THE CLINIC HE WAS WORKING OUT OF CLOSED WITHIN A WEKK I WAS NOTIFIED AND I HAD A PRESCRIPTION THAT I HAD TO HAVE THAT NEEDED TO BE REFILLED. i TRIED REPEATED TO GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM EVEN THROUGH HIS WIFE WHO WORKED IN THE FRANKLIN REGIONAL CLINIC THAT HE WORKED THROUGH. HE CALLED AND LEFT A MESSAGE THAT HE PLANNED TO OPEN A CLINIC IN WAKE FOREST AND WOULD GET IN TOUCH WITH ME. NOTHING WAS SAID ABOUT THE PRESCRIPTION. I HAVE NEVER HEARD FROM HIM, AND IT TOOK 3 MONTHS FOR ME TO GET MY RECORDS FROM THE CLINIC. HAVE NO IDEA IF HE IS STILL IN PRACTICE. MY MAJOR PROBLEM WAS PAIN IN MY HANDS, THE LAST TIME I WAS THERE HE CAME IN AND ASKED ME HOW MY LEGS WERE FEELING. i WOULD CERTAINLY NOT RECOMMEND DR KONOPKA, EVEN THOUGH HE IS EVIDENTLY VERY QUALIFIED.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2008

Dr. Scott E. Konopka's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Delta Dental