Ratings for Dr. William Lee

He left town the day after my surgery, moved to Nashville. I got a SEVERE infection after he performed a hysterectomy, it took about 12 weeks for me to not be in terrible pain. It has been 6 months and I have not had a normal bowel movemont. The Dr. who cared for me afterwards said that I may have a knicked bowel hence the infection but then changed his mind and said it was in my vaginal wall. I am seiosly thinking of filingg a complaint since I have spoken to two other women in Hot Springs that have had trouble since having surgery from him. One having to be hospitalized seven times since.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

He performed a biopsy without permission, and left me with a wound that will not heal. It has been over a year now. I have seen over a half dozen doctor's including gynecologist's and a dermatologist that have verified the damage this doctor has done to me. I can no longer work. I can barely even walk. I had no major problems when I went to see him. Just a routine exam. He refused to help me, and prescribed me antidepressants and told me it was all in my head. I have now been diagnosed with vulvar pain disorder, and may never be the same again.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2007