Ratings for Dr. Kathy Baxter

Couldn't of asked for a better doctor! Her staff was friendly and accommodating and got me right in to see Dr Baxter! I went over a month with a rash and no one could diagnosis me.. As soon as Dr Baxter seen my rash she knew what it was! She literally saved my life in more then one way.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

She was a total waste of my time. She couldn't treat a simple skin condition so she said she would refer me to someone else. It's been a year and that never happened.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

She is by far the worst doctor in Saint John. She has no time for her patients and keeps her hand on the door. She is offensive and does not care about her patients. I was waiting before seeing her and she came out to her receptionist and in front of the people in the waiting room complained about the patient that just left. What a sorry excuse of a doctor. Then she barely looked at my problem and wanted to charge me to laser. Which my doctor later did for free!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Absolutely the worst Doctor I've met. She looked at me like I was telling some sort of lie. She also wasted my time. My appointment was for 9 she didn't even make it into her own office till 9:20. She didn't even give me the time of day to explain what was wrong. She was the worst Doctor I've ever went to see. Wouldn't recommend seeing her!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

I went to see Dr.Baxter about my acne. She was right on time with my appointment. Although Dr Baxter might not be overly friendly I found her nice and very proffesional. I told her my problem she did a quick but thorough exam and discussed the treatment that she prescribed with me. She took the time to go over the potential side effects with me and even ended up diagnosing something I didn't even ask about and offered helpful information about this. I wasn't going to comment but after reading such negative comments I had to give my opinion. I feel that people may find she disrupts them because they may be self diagnosing and I can understand how frustrating it must be to have patients that try to diagnose themselves. In the end I found Dr.Baxter to be very professional, helpful and punctual.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Very professional and knowledgeable, didn't rush and was very considerate. She seems to be a very level person and I would say that we are in good hand with her. It seems that her personality is just that of a more serious person and I don't think it's very nice of people to be making mean anonymous comments on the internet.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

First time visit for me, read this website, did not know what to think. Well, she was FANTASTIC. I went for alopecia and as a female this is an awful condition. She asked about family history with several conditions, explained where this fit in. Provided treatment on the spot, and told me to come back in 8 weeks if I was not getting the desired results. I found her very personable and she listened to my comments and answered my questions. I would recommend her in a second.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I've never felt like I was wasting a persons time more.. She barely looked me in the eye and write me two prescriptions that she didn't even explain to me and when I asked questions about them she basically made me feel stupid.. I had to get the info I needed from the pharmacist... Ridiculous that she's still working in the medical field .. I'm actually going to "fire" her after the holidays are over... Not that she'd be that considerate toward anyone...

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

All the comments below are absolutely right! I can now add a new point that She was trying to be a RACIST against me, all I asked her is a question and She said that I need a Translator to better understand her advises( Fact : Honest to God, She didn't gave me a Single advice or a positive vibe) beyond that She was Rude, Spent like a couple minutes to see her for my Second Visit. And all She gave me is the Same prescription what She gave me Last time. Never Ever Visiting her again.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr. Kathy Baxter's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Couldn't of asked for a better doctor! Her staff was friendly and accommodating and got me right in to see Dr Baxter! I went over a month with a rash and no one..."

April 18, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "She was a total waste of my time. She couldn't treat a simple skin condition so she said she would refer me to someone else. It's been a year and that nev..."

April 16, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "She is by far the worst doctor in Saint John. She has no time for her patients and keeps her hand on the door. She is offensive and does not care about her pati..."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely the worst Doctor I've met. She looked at me like I was telling some sort of lie. She also wasted my time. My appointment was for 9 she didn't even ma..."

March 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr.Baxter about my acne. She was right on time with my appointment. Although Dr Baxter might not be overly friendly I found her nice and very prof..."

February 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very professional and knowledgeable, didn't rush and was very considerate. She seems to be a very level person and I would say that we are in good hand with he..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First time visit for me, read this website, did not know what to think. Well, she was FANTASTIC. I went for alopecia and as a female this is an awful condition...."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I've never felt like I was wasting a persons time more.. She barely looked me in the eye and write me two prescriptions that she didn't even explain to me and w..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "All the comments below are absolutely right! I can now add a new point that She was trying to be a RACIST against me, all I asked her is a question and She sa..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Rude and would not answer questions or listen to my explanation of symptoms. Interrupted every time I began to speak. "

December 2, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Terrible bedside manner. Abrupt, rude and belittling. Asked essentially no questions about my symptoms, barely glanced my way, and offered no suggestions. I wo..."

November 6, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "E2H1" to "E2L 2B5". Address has been updated from "None" to "133 Prince William Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15066342622".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "After waiting 6 months to see Dr. Baxter for my Rosacea, I was severely disappointed and I can understand why her waitlist is the shortest of all the dermatolog..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I waited 6 months to get into see Dr. Baxter about my acne. I have always had acne on my back and chin and I just wanted clear skin for once. I go in and am onl..."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "What. A. B!t@h. I didn't read her online reviews before I went to my appointment this morning but I can see now that they are accurate. I had to wait just under..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Went to see her today after waiting 8 months to be told that she won't help me cause I want having a flare up for her to see .... even though I brought a pictur..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I FOUND DR BAXTER TO BE AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR WITH TIME TO DISCUSS ANY MEDICAL CONCERN I HAD REGARDING OUR APPOINTMENT. SHE IS DIRECT, TO THE POINT AND VERY KNOWL..."

September 12, 2014