Ratings for Dr. Richard G. Michal

Dr. Michael used to be my husband's doctor. But after several years of treating my husband for gout and other problems, our LAST visit with him was horrible. My husband had been suffering with severe headaches. This particular visit Dr. Michael was extremely rude to both me and my husband simply because we asked more questions about who could help figure out the reasons for his terrible headaches. Later at another doctor's office, my husband was told he had degenerative arthritis in his neck and layer had major surgerysurgery. No thanks to Dr. Michal.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr. Michal is part owner of his practice, which is openly Christian based. It is refreshing that Christianity is not swept under the rug and taboo. A lot of people must feel the same because he has many patients!! The staff is tops- caring and kind, they all speak, smile, and seem to have fun while they work! I feel blessed to have found Dr. Michal and his practice many years ago. Dr. Michal is enthusiastic and very caring, wanting to "solve the mystery" if your condition is not obvious. God bless them!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Dr. Richard G. Michal's Credentials

• Duke Univ Sch Of Med, Durham Nc 27710 (Grad. 1980)

Commercial Insurance Company