Ratings for Dr. William D. Lee

I've been a patient of Dr. Lee's since he returned to Raleigh. He's always been the example of medical professional for me. Even to the point that I and my wife made the switch to the MDVIP plan where we pay the upfront fee for access. This process will be the norm in the future with Obama Care coming on line and millions of new patients looking for primary care physicians. You will have to pay a retainer to be able to make an appointment.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

Dr. Lee is a great doctor. It is difficult to get an appt with him since his clientele is older and a lot of them retired. You end up seeing the PA. In 6 yrs, I saw him once for a physical, the rest with PA. Sadly, he has opted to go to what he calls the VIP program and is leaving his group and starting an individual practice. This is the kicker - he expects the patient to pay a ridiculous amt of money up front for the privilege of having him as their Dr., but throws in a "very thorough physical." He claims it will go back to the days when you could call the Dr. anytime since he will be giving out his phone no. to patients. This up front money (I think it was $1,500 per person) is to be paid annually! I cannot believe anyone in the medical profession would go that route. He is retirement age and it appears he is trying to make the same amt of money while whittling down his patient load. Disappointment and disbelief for me!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

Dr. William D. Lee's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)