Ratings for Dr. Patsy F. Daniels

BEST DOCTOR EVER! I cannot begin to express how thankful I am for Dr. Daniels. She has never been "rushed" when seeing me . She listens to my concerns and talks/discusses them with me not just the physical ones but the personal ones. It was her up to date knowledge that I truly believe helped me carry my son to full term! I credit God and her for him being here today 9 years later. I can't imagine anyone not loving her and her staff professionally and personally.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

The worst "doctor" I have ever seen. Took forever her to even make it to the room I was in and when she finally came, spent maybe 5 minutes. Awful demeaner, like she was doing me a favor by seeing me. I had to go to another doctor to get the correct diagnosis. I'm telling all my friends to never go to this office.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

I think bedside manner is most important in a family doctor. Dr. Daniels is always willing to spend the time to understand symptoms and discuss treatment. Never rushes. She's pleasant, helpful. Explanations can be very helpful to those who can comprehend while not intimidating to those who can't. Sometimes not up on the latest medical news, but she's willing to admit what she doesn't know or research rather than most doctors who will try to convince you of what they don't know. She's also into cosmetics which can detract from the impression of the office, but I haven't noticed any bad effects on quality of care.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Patsy F. Daniels's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

MVP Health