Ratings for Dr. Robert Ewing

I can't begin to thank Dr. Ewing for the treatment he has given my husband. Following his plan of treatment wasn't easy but the results were amazing. Also Kim, one of the staff workers has always been so helpful and pleasant. I have recommended Dr. Ewing to many friends and relatives and would continue to do so again.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Terrible website and even worse staff. I've had to wait over 30 minutes past an appointment and one time I show up 15-20 minutes late they deny me and charge me $90 for a missed appointment. That is unreasonable. I was going to recommend them but not a chance now.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

After beginning treatment with Dr.Ewing I am experiencing dramatic improvements in my overall health. I feel like I have regained the last 15 years of my health. The staff were very informative and pleasant. All around fantastic experience.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Much, much more kindness needed from this office.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

I was verÿ pleased to meèt Dr Ewing and staff for my first appointment this week . I was so impressed with how much I learned on what has been going on in my body ! I'm looking forward to What I am sure will be better health in my treatment plan . Found both Dr Ewing and staff professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

He's great, also incredibly knowledgeable and the staff is amazing!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Reading through the comments it looks as though the majority of the negative ones are from people who can't believe that "OMG they charge for a late cancellation when I've been a committed client for years even though they've already clearly explained to me that this is their policy!" Their 48 hour cancellation policy is something they are very clear about disclosing to their clients. If you don't show up or cancel late, you pay for your appointment and if you can't accept that, you find a different naturopath... it's pretty simple. I can't blame the staff for being unfriendly to someone who is asking for exceptions to rules that they've already agreed to. I've seen Dr. Ewing for about 2 years now for issues with eczema and everything he says to me seems on point with how I feel and the experiences I have with my issues. I plan to continue seeing him for the foreseeable future and I trust what he has to say. I highly recommend him as long as you are committed to resolving your issues.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Ewing for nearly ten years & totally love the guy. I don't know why all the complaints here, because I find the staff INCREDIBLY helpful, kind, respectful & knowledgable. Barb is a wealth of information (as is Dr.Ewing) and has spent a lot of time with me in person and on the phone when I've had questions or concerns or just need an opinion. Yes, she runs a tight ship - but she also gets stuff done! I respect both of them and their opinions very highly...they know their stuff and I appreciate that! The plan that he puts you on is not easy at first, but I can testify that it has helped me (and my kids) immensely. I feel listened to, I know my health is better & I will continue to trust him with my health plan. Two thumbs up, 5 stars, highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Ewing for 4 years. Very helpful in reaching my health goals. Very knowledgeable in all areas of medicine and body chemistry.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

The staff is very rude! Especially Barb which made me feel like a nobody. I spent a lot of money in the last couple of years and when I tried to cancel 1 appointment 2 days prior the staff wanted to charge me for the appointment regardless. I said that I would refuse to pay and that made Barb angry even more raising her voice as if she owned me. Dr Ewing has no personality at all and I felt like I was just another number to him. I would never go back again! I 'm a friendly person and like people with personality. I have been a businessman for 40 years and would never treat my customers like this...

Submitted November 10, 2014