Ratings for Dr. Robert Ewing

Dr Ewings wife is mean. I found Dr Ewing ok, but was unable to determine my illness. He told me I would need counselling. Which was incorrect. I found at from another Naturopath (whose staff were friendly) that I had issues only provided by scientific testing and made me better within 3 days. So no , I will not go back. If wish the Staff and his wife were nicer. 1/5 rating.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Could not recommend Dr. Ewing enough! My daughter and I have both been seeing him for the past 2 years. He is very good at listening and finding the root cause of the problem. I appreciate his knowledge and wisdom. The ladies at the front are so great - I enjoy our conversations and look forward to seeing them each time! If you want true, natural healing this is your place to go! I also recommend following the food and supplement recommendations - sure it is costly, but your health is worth it!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Dr Ewing and staff have all been so helpful and knowledgable over the many years my family has been seeing him. I personally have been seeing Dr Ewing for 10 years and have made incredible leaps in my overall health. He has helped us so much with both of our children as well as my husbands health concerns. His staff is always ready to support any questions or concerns. If they aren't able to answer the questions themselves, they are able to ask the Dr and always return with an answer in a timely manner. Detox and improving ones health requires hard work and diligence. There is no simple, quick fix to achieve whole body health. It is understandable that they have a strict cancellation and no show policy since Dr Ewing books so far in advance. He is in high demand and a late cancellation or no show is a missed opportunity for a patient that would likely have truly appreciated the appointment time.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I can't begin to thank Dr. Ewing for the treatment he has given my husband. Following his plan of treatment wasn't easy but the results were amazing. Also Kim, one of the staff workers has always been so helpful and pleasant. I have recommended Dr. Ewing to many friends and relatives and would continue to do so again.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Terrible website and even worse staff. I've had to wait over 30 minutes past an appointment and one time I show up 15-20 minutes late they deny me and charge me $90 for a missed appointment. That is unreasonable. I was going to recommend them but not a chance now.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

After beginning treatment with Dr.Ewing I am experiencing dramatic improvements in my overall health. I feel like I have regained the last 15 years of my health. The staff were very informative and pleasant. All around fantastic experience.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Much, much more kindness needed from this office.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

I was verÿ pleased to meèt Dr Ewing and staff for my first appointment this week . I was so impressed with how much I learned on what has been going on in my body ! I'm looking forward to What I am sure will be better health in my treatment plan . Found both Dr Ewing and staff professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

He's great, also incredibly knowledgeable and the staff is amazing!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Reading through the comments it looks as though the majority of the negative ones are from people who can't believe that "OMG they charge for a late cancellation when I've been a committed client for years even though they've already clearly explained to me that this is their policy!" Their 48 hour cancellation policy is something they are very clear about disclosing to their clients. If you don't show up or cancel late, you pay for your appointment and if you can't accept that, you find a different naturopath... it's pretty simple. I can't blame the staff for being unfriendly to someone who is asking for exceptions to rules that they've already agreed to. I've seen Dr. Ewing for about 2 years now for issues with eczema and everything he says to me seems on point with how I feel and the experiences I have with my issues. I plan to continue seeing him for the foreseeable future and I trust what he has to say. I highly recommend him as long as you are committed to resolving your issues.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015