You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Robert Ewing

After beginning treatment with Dr.Ewing I am experiencing dramatic improvements in my overall health. I feel like I have regained the last 15 years of my health. The staff were very informative and pleasant. All around fantastic experience.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Much, much more kindness needed from this office.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

I was verÿ pleased to meèt Dr Ewing and staff for my first appointment this week . I was so impressed with how much I learned on what has been going on in my body ! I'm looking forward to What I am sure will be better health in my treatment plan . Found both Dr Ewing and staff professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

He's great, also incredibly knowledgeable and the staff is amazing!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Reading through the comments it looks as though the majority of the negative ones are from people who can't believe that "OMG they charge for a late cancellation when I've been a committed client for years even though they've already clearly explained to me that this is their policy!" Their 48 hour cancellation policy is something they are very clear about disclosing to their clients. If you don't show up or cancel late, you pay for your appointment and if you can't accept that, you find a different naturopath... it's pretty simple. I can't blame the staff for being unfriendly to someone who is asking for exceptions to rules that they've already agreed to. I've seen Dr. Ewing for about 2 years now for issues with eczema and everything he says to me seems on point with how I feel and the experiences I have with my issues. I plan to continue seeing him for the foreseeable future and I trust what he has to say. I highly recommend him as long as you are committed to resolving your issues.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Ewing for nearly ten years & totally love the guy. I don't know why all the complaints here, because I find the staff INCREDIBLY helpful, kind, respectful & knowledgable. Barb is a wealth of information (as is Dr.Ewing) and has spent a lot of time with me in person and on the phone when I've had questions or concerns or just need an opinion. Yes, she runs a tight ship - but she also gets stuff done! I respect both of them and their opinions very highly...they know their stuff and I appreciate that! The plan that he puts you on is not easy at first, but I can testify that it has helped me (and my kids) immensely. I feel listened to, I know my health is better & I will continue to trust him with my health plan. Two thumbs up, 5 stars, highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Love Dr Ewing. A bit spacey. But kind. Not worth the rude Staff and his wife. Bully. Meanies. And Heaven forbid you cancel (cuz you're sick of course, thats why we need help in the first place). Not professionally run at all. And if you need real help, they won't see you for 3 months. Not because they are full, but me cause it's mismanaged. They like that patients have to beg to get it, weirdos. There are other great Naturopaths worth your health, time and dollar, who can get you in within a week and have more knowledge/updated science/kindness. If he had new office staff, maybe I would return. But they won't change, stick up ass wife runs the circus. Rude. Not respected. Very unfortunate. I prefer Naturopaths that take blood work, anyways - rather than hold a metal stick. More science in blood. I don't trust metal sticks for diagnoses. Not trusted. I feel bad posting this cuz Dr Ewing is nice. But honestly, not worth getting thru the lions dem to see him.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

The staff is very rude! Especially Barb which made me feel like a nobody. I spent a lot of money in the last couple of years and when I tried to cancel 1 appointment 2 days prior the staff wanted to charge me for the appointment regardless. I said that I would refuse to pay and that made Barb angry even more raising her voice as if she owned me. Dr Ewing has no personality at all and I felt like I was just another number to him. I would never go back again! I 'm a friendly person and like people with personality. I have been a businessman for 40 years and would never treat my customers like this...

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr. Ewing's wife Barb administered several treatments of a hydrogen peroxide iv treatment for a sinus infection that I had, and after the third treatment, I started to receive a very strong wave of anxiety. I mentioned this to Bard, and she said that I needed to take more of their expensive chlorella that they sell for aiding detoxification. I increased the dose that I was taking; however, each time I was given another treatment, I noticed the anxiety increased to the point it became very bothersome. On the seventh treatment, I became very ill by day end, I called Dr. Ewing's office, and they asked me to come in right away, when I arrived, I was told that I was going through a full body detox, and I would be going through it for several months. I responded that I was told that there was no side effect to the treatment, so I am I feeling these symptoms. I was told that I had taken two many treatments back-to-back. I responded that I am not the doctor. I did what I was told what was going to make me feel better. I wrote a letter to them complaining about how I was treated, and they brought me back for two follow up visits that I refused to pay for due to it was their responsibility of putting me in such a devastating experience, and they became angry, and I was asked to never come back. It has been 23 months, and I am still having symptoms, and it has forced me to sell my business, and I am still to date not able to work a full day due to fatigue and symptoms. It has improved but very slowly, and I get a lot of colds all year round, which causes a lot of fatigue. I cannot comprehend some days the amount of suffering I have gone through as well as my family. I truly pray this does not happen to anyone else. I have reached out to the British Columbia Natural Path Council, which has encouraged me to file a complaint. My medical doctor has advised me that it would be a waste of time. The other thing I find very peculiar about Dr. Ewing's office is they only accept cash or interact. What do you think is the reason behind this ? If they would have taken full responsibility for their mistake, and they nursed me back to health on their dime I don't think I would be writing such a negative message. This is the first time in my life that I have had to make such a complaint about anyone.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Dr. Robert Ewing's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After beginning treatment with Dr.Ewing I am experiencing dramatic improvements in my overall health. I feel like I have regained the last 15 years of my health..."

November 9, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Much, much more kindness needed from this office. "

August 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was verÿ pleased to meèt Dr Ewing and staff for my first appointment this week . I was so impressed with how much I learned on what has been going on in my b..."

July 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's great, also incredibly knowledgeable and the staff is amazing! "

June 18, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drrobertewing.com" to "http://www.drrobertewing.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V2S0" to "V2T 2X9". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 2431 Clearbrook Rd". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045041978".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Reading through the comments it looks as though the majority of the negative ones are from people who can't believe that "OMG they charge for a late cancellatio..."

May 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Ewing for nearly ten years & totally love the guy. I don't know why all the complaints here, because I find the staff INCREDIBLY helpf..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr Ewing. A bit spacey. But kind. Not worth the rude Staff and his wife. Bully. Meanies. And Heaven forbid you cancel (cuz you're sick of course, thats wh..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "My wife made an appointment there in August and an appointment was made for November and on the last day I asked her to confirm with the staff the appointment a..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to Dr. Ewing for 4 years. Very helpful in reaching my health goals. Very knowledgeable in all areas of medicine and body chemistry."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "The staff is very rude! Especially Barb which made me feel like a nobody. I spent a lot of money in the last couple of years and when I tried to cancel 1 appoi..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ewing's wife Barb administered several treatments of a hydrogen peroxide iv treatment for a sinus infection that I had, and after the third treatment, I sta..."

November 8, 2014