Ratings for Dr. Joseph F. Nutz

Wonderful staff, Is very interested in his patients wellbeing. He and his N.P and P.A. take the time to know the patient and not treat them as a dollar amount. All are very knowledgeable and stay up to date on all new meds and procedures. Nurses are very helpful and knowledgeable too, Also treat people with respect. Admin are polite, helpful and also treat people as people not as dollar signs..

flag | Submitted September 18, 2010

I had been seeing one of Dr. Nutz PA and since I have MS feel that I have to have a special connection with whomeever I see. I like Dr. Nutz as he was there when my Mother in law died as was very helpful and compationate but when I called this week, very sick on Tuesday and was told my PA was no longer with them I felt betrayed since I hadn't been notified but just left hung out to dry since I had a hard time finding someone that was knowledgeable about MS and I was confortable with. I was told I couldn't see the Dr. but I could see the other PA which I know nothing of her history and don't know if she is very knowledgeable about MS. Most of the medical community in this area is not I have found and those that are are not taking new patients. It's a real problems. Please don't expect all your patients just to take whomever you give them when their regular provider leaves your office for whatever reason. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Dr. Joseph F. Nutz's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Morehead City, NC